[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban, Banned for joining.. :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Victor_andersson790

● Time & Date of Incident 2017-08-17 Time: 15:15 In greece time!

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://imgur.com/a/sqq0S
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello! I start of that Im from Sweden, Ive been playing on this server for some time! Now I am on vacation in Greece, Crete! I had my laptop with me and I had some time over so I wanted to play some LFS on our servers! Smile

Ive played on other servers down in Greece yesterday and It was no problems!
But when I joined TC I got banned for potential "Account Fraud"

Now I am wondering why It happend and If I can get unbanned until I get home to Sweden on Saturday? Smile As I did nothing wrong Smile

Thanks for reading this! Smile
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

Let us know in this thread before you connect from Sweden please
Thanks! I will! Smile
● Your LFS Username: Victor_andersson790

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have changed location where im playing, i live at school monday-friday and taking home computer at weekends.
I Can play at home but when i try to join i am banned for account froud.
I was asking if you can unban me so i can play at school and home, or just at the internet on school Smile
Next time you need an unban, just post in this thread and we will check for IP clarification.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!
Hey TC guys! I got banned for account fraud for nearly 1 month ago, i did not care because i knew what Fraud ban was and at that time i did not have time to play LFS anyway

The reason why i got Fraud banned is that i go in highschool in another city in Sweden so i live there in the weeks, and that makes so i have another internet. I go on holiday for 15 weeks and will now be at my home from today.

LFS Name: Victor_andersson790

Administrator Message by: BP

I can't deal with this at the moment, but please keep to one thread when it comes to this. Threads merged.
Hey TC guys! I got banned for account fraud for nearly 1 month ago, i did not care because i knew what Fraud ban was and at that time i did not have time to play LFS anyway

The reason why i got Fraud banned is that i go in highschool in another city in Sweden so i live there in the weeks, and that makes so i have another internet. I go on holiday for 15 weeks and will now be at my home from today.

LFS Name: Victor_andersson790
Victor, stop making new threads. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=27127

Look at that. Always use that thread for your code 1 issues.

Can you confirm this, and I'll merge the threads again.

I can't deal with this at the moment.
Ohh sorry! Thank you for reminding me Smile

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!
Reference URL's