[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Racism (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: AdreesTinkler

Their LFS username(s): Xx_Huguinho753_xX
Their in-game nickname(s): _OnlyHugoK7_

Main reason(s): Racism

Replay and/or screenshot link: [Image: R5zKQvX.jpg]

Description of incident (inc date & time): Racism, around 8 minutes before this thread was created. I believe he was egging Jeff on after Jeff became angry with the fines I issued him for successive offences within a short period, as well as some banter.
follow.
Its not racism its *Removed* like brother idiot you dont know and talk shit you´re the wrost cop you fine with no reason
(2017-08-17 20:36)jeffreymoll Wrote: [ -> ]i want to say tingle did things wrong, he fined me 3 times in 100 meters cuz he needs money or something.
he cant fair chase or something and say stuff like shit an maniac which he isnt showing.

1st fine - You were speeding, this is indisputable.

2nd fine - You drove on the wrong side of the road, again that is pretty black and white. You were given a medium fine for this given how busy the junction is.

3rd fine - You purposely put it in reverse to hit me because you didn't like how you'd been fined twice in less than a minute. The hit wasn't too hard but you did still cause an 'accident' (even though it was on purpose) and so I issued you with a low fine.

As for saying 'shit like a maniac', that was just a bit of fun - I doubt calling you a gangster or a big man has had any significant effect on you. However, we did discuss this (and what you said to me) on the server and were thankfully able to agree it was unnecessary on both sides.
To add to this report, he repeats the racial slur again, here is the chatlog for proof.

21:40:37 Lose Ouch - as I crashed beforehand... Sad
21:40:38 El [COP] ОMEGA - come on ... you can't stay here
21:40:48 Jeff _OnlyHugoK7_ - hugio
21:40:57 [CSR] Kiwie [RES] ramps aint working wtf
21:41:09 _OnlyHugoK7_ What
21:41:14 Buick Smile
21:41:18 _OnlyHugoK7_ yup
21:41:24 [CSR] Kiwie [RES] bruh
21:41:27 Buick Smile
21:41:27 _OnlyHugoK7_ I hate thi cop >Sad
21:41:28 _OnlyHugoK7_ ITs not racism
21:41:28 [CSR] Kiwie [RES] wait
21:41:29 _OnlyHugoK7_ idiot
21:41:33 •Massive•Asilcan was kicked (KeyboardAsilcan)
21:41:33 [RES] Psykose He need to change that and HURRY
21:41:35 Buick red clutch
21:41:35 Buick Smile
21:41:36 _OnlyHugoK7_ ITs like *Removed* brother
21:41:41 _OnlyHugoK7_ DOnt now and talk sh***
21:41:42 TorpaDrifterAnton connected (antonhannedal)
21:41:43 Jeff ik
21:41:46 [MED]BenTen Sorry / No Problem
21:41:47 Jeff but just dont say
21:41:55 Amarex :>
Im driving normaly and 5mbol is on my back i go and acelerate to 110 kmh in a zone of 120 kmh and cop 5mbol stop me and fine me i asked him for the clock 2 times and he dont say nothing thats the first

Cop Tringle
Me and my friend Jeff was driving slow for make money and cop tringle stop jeff with reason thats ok but 50 m after he stops again when we are 30 or 50 kmh on 70 zone and fin im again of speed and 3 minute slater fine him again but he gets angry and try to scape thats all im waiting for tc´s do something about this that can not repeat
Ty All

slur of what saying the trues??
LOL
I'm wondering why he didn't get fined for saying the word ni**a. Does anyone have a replay of this event as it may come in useful.
Anyways there's still no need to use that type of language.
J.Walsh & jeffreymoll please be reminded:

Administrator Message by: Bez

3.2. Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Xx_Huguinho753_xX will receive a 7 day ban for using racist remarks in chat.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's