[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Not quite a space-character, but I sorted that.
(2017-08-20 16:55)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice to see, but what is the Supercar License?

It's a new thing where it allows you to go to racetracks and use the gt / formula cars to do hotlaps and such idk
(2017-10-14 18:12)Medln Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-20 16:55)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice to see, but what is the Supercar License?

It's a new thing where it allows you to go to racetracks and use the gt / formula cars to do hotlaps and such idk

That post was months ago.. I'm sure everyone knows now Smile
So far I really like TC World, but:

Could there be a "remember username" and/or autologin for TC World rather than entering username and pass everytime I enter it? Or like a "Disconnect in: 15m/30m/60m/until I log out".

Or is it like that for safety?
you can always use the save passsword function of the browser you know.. Wink
at least i do.. but it would be nice.. if possible..
(2017-10-18 04:21)dyzio2206 Wrote: [ -> ]you can always use the save passsword function of the browser you know.. Wink

True, but never felt the need to use it nor I think its safe in the end (maybe im too paranoic af, even if any browser says its safe). As mentioned before, I don't mind typing in the password everytime I enter TC World, plus I type relatively "fast" so it isn't a problem, but at least a "save Username" is enough for me.
(2017-10-17 23:12)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]...
15m/30m/60m/until I log out".

It should be like that now. At least that's what I think. If not, I will check that.

But apart from that, I think using the browser's remember-function would be the most reasonable. That information is stored encrypted, whereas all self-made solutions would be significantly less safe and I think the general interest for a remember-username-only-function is close to none.
It would be nice to view server stats without having to login first
(2017-10-18 05:42)Rossi Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice to view server stats without having to login first

Click “Login as guest” Smile
(2017-10-18 05:57)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Click “Login as guest” Smile

Without wanting to sound lazy, I was hoping to just click a link to the stats without having to login or click 'login as guest'
(2017-10-18 06:07)Rossi Wrote: [ -> ]

Without wanting to sound lazy, I was hoping to just click a link to the stats without having to login or click 'login as guest'

+1. I think if you're not logged in, you should be considered a guest by default.
The login button would have to be quite obvious at all times though.
(2017-10-18 07:14)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-18 06:07)Rossi Wrote: [ -> ]

+1. I think if you're not logged in, you should be considered a guest by default.
The login button would have to be quite obvious at all times though.

You got it.
Thanks Chuck
Very nice Smile
Nice, thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's