[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - ultimatestance (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): ultimatestance
Their in-game nickname(s): GD•George

Main reason(s): Wrong way ramming while in chase, denying it and then starting I was in fault, and then end blaming his setup.
Broke rule 3.2, 1.2 and 1.3

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay link
Replay timestamps:
- 8:20ish : Deliberately going wrong way, while I am driving on the other side. Huge crash, going on my roof, a little sorry, and he goes again, starting driving again like everything is okay.

Then I start the discussion, a bit harsh though (?) explaining him what he did was wrong, he broke many rules here, and although he apologised, that a compensation for the crash could have been nice. Indeed, it's not the first time he does that in chase, and short after, you can see that he does the same many times. Type R explained the same, but it was kinda like talking to a wall, not even trying to understand us, and even telling me that I could have avoided that by slowing down, and that I failed to move for Sirens.

I then remembered him the rule 3.2.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Main issue: Going wrong way in a chase causing me to crash, and afterwards being rude while we explain him he was in he wrong. Also telling some cops that they need to know how to cop etc, but this is a common thing on TC anyway so it's not really a report against that.
(2017-08-20 21:44)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): ultimatestance
Their in-game nickname(s): GD•George

Main reason(s): Wrong way ramming while in chase, denying it and then starting I was in fault, and then end blaming his setup.
Broke rule 3.2, 1.2 and 1.3

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay link
Replay timestamps:
- 8:20ish : Deliberately going wrong way, while I am driving on the other side. Huge crash, going on my roof, a little sorry, and he goes again, starting driving again like everything is okay.

Then I start the discussion, a bit harsh though (?) explaining him what he did was wrong, he broke many rules here, and although he apologised, that a compensation for the crash could have been nice. Type R explained the same, but it was kinda like talking to a wall, not even trying to understand us, and even telling me that I could have avoided that by slowing down, and that I failed to move for Sirens.

I then remembered him the rule 3.2.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Main issue: Going wrong way in a chase causing me to crash, and afterwards being rude while we explain him he was in he wrong. Also telling some cops that they need to know how to cop etc, but this is a common thing on TC anyway so it's not really a report against that.

Would like to add that this is not a one-off occasion for this user.. In the few times that i have chased him, he constantly WW rams people then blames them for it, offering no signs of apology or compensation, then tries to shift the blame to the user he hit.

Administrator Message by: Spark

Please refrain from posting on report threads that don't directly involve you. If you would like to give your cut, feel free to PM the admin dealing with the report in the future.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
The user had wrongsided into you and apologised, a short period after he almost caused another accident by being on the wrong side of the road. George should know better to check the map before wrongside and keeping on the correct side of the road. ultimatestance will receive a Confirmable In-game Warning for carelessly wrongsiding and provoking accidents.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's