[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Strategic recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0a9cba09ac.png]

I'm more than happy to announce today the arrival of 2 strategic recruits. Both of them will help the team get one step further ahead and secure our position as a leading affiliate team (don't mind the bragging there, hehehe).

First, i'd like to welcome Marty Averro to StreetObsessions. Marty and I run our friendship since before the beginning of the team back in 2013. Marty, Towcat and I used to tow quite a lot together before winches and ramps were the thing. Marty also raced with Freddy and Jones during GB3K and they made a solid team together. Welcome aboard, Marty!

Then, we'd like to announce the recruitment of Enox. drifter1234 as a recruit. Enox showed great talent in the graphical department while he was with LightsOut. We had been looking for a good skinner and we think we found what we were looking for. His talent will be more than welcome alongside our official team skinner, Audiojack.

Finally, just a friendly reminder to stay tuned as we will reveal a new teaser for our upcoming event, StreetOutlaws, by the end of the week.

Have a good day!
Welcome ta' team Marty & Enox!
(2017-08-22 14:50)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Secure our position as a leading affiliate team.

I love your sense of humor Rolleyes

Congratulations both.
(2017-08-22 15:04)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-22 14:50)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Secure our position as a leading affiliate team.

I love your sense of humor Rolleyes

Congratulations both.

This. lol

Congrats to both.
(2017-08-22 14:50)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]... secure our position as a leading affiliate team.

[Image: choofed.gif]

Good luck to both.
(2017-08-22 14:50)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]... secure our position as a leading affiliate team.

[Image: 314841554785271809.png]

Good luck to both.
Now now ladies play nice Laugh..

Grats to both
Damm, that humor xD

Good luck both of you
Good luck Marty and Enox! Smile
Good luck guys Biggrin (you guys stole Enox from us... Glare)
Welcome to the team Enox and Marty, good luck to both of you!
Handbags at Dawn I see in the future... Wink

In all seriousness, welcome Enox and Marty... Hope you settle in well and I look forward to playing in game with you!
Nice to see you back in a team, McFly! Enjoy.
Great banter, next joke?
(2017-08-22 21:08)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]Great banter, next joke?

I think you missed the point of the thread... Again.
Let's keep it positive! Best of luck to our latest recruits!

That's quite an ambition Tongue

Grats guys! Smile

Yes please, don't leave us without those funny moments.

Best of luck guys!
Good luck guys! @Enox don't forget to get enough green before skinning!
Best of luck both!
Reference URL's