[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Tylerwood123

Their LFS username(s): 3loo.sa
Their in-game nickname(s):  .. ¢ ò £ .. - (It is some sort of T in a box)

Main reason(s): Rammed twice

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zqqpwh7i0...%20ram.mpr
Replay timestamps:
5:20:00 = Both rams simultaneously

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was enjoying a conversation with everyone in chat, just chilling on my own in a parking spot. This user that has asked for me for chase before and I denied, so he comes over to me. You watch him not even stop to think about it, and boom, I am confused as hell not knowing what this guy is doing. I don't tolerate this and I am pretty sure TC Admin don't either. Also, a side note, after I tell him I am going to report the incident, I hit the F2 key thinking it was 2. I did not mean to smile at him and make him feel bad or anything.

Thanks.
Just to add a little addition, the man did also apologize multiple times after the incident realizing his mistakes.

Thanks.

Administrator Message by: Adrian

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.
(2017-08-29 01:52)HamishRam12 Wrote: [ -> ]Just to add a little addition, the man did also apologize multiple times after the incident realizing his mistakes.

Thanks.

I can agree, thank you for commenting as a witness.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
3loo.sa received confirmable warning for ramming and provoking chase.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's