[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Apache2 VirtualHosts help? (Solved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moderator Message by: Jack

Solution: "Sorted it. I was missing the / in the directory path in screenshot 2 after DriveTrak. Don't worry now Smile"
Hey guys,
Not sure if anyone has any knowledge of Apache2, but I'm trying to setup the main website with a sub-domain. I've gone into /etc/apache2/sites-available and made two files. They both read:

Screenshots (Click to View)
(I'm using test2.tfvlondon.co.uk for testing purposes, but it's the same on localhost via the machine) drivetrak.test2.tfv.... also goes to the DriveTrak page (as meant to)

Can anyone help me out, if they know Apache please? I would greatly appreciate it Smile

Cheers,
-Jack
Have you referenced your new configs in the default.conf files yet? Use 000-default.conf if you're not using SSL.

I'll read up on Apache2 configs and see if I can help you a bit more.

Do you need to use Apache? Nginx is my go to.
I think I've tried just using the default.conf for a bit of help, but I'll just try it again, in case.

I'm only using Apache as it's with LAMP stack but, if I don't get that working, I'll give NGINX a go Smile Cheers for the reply.
Sorted it. I was missing the / in the directory path in screenshot 2 after DriveTrak. Don't worry now Smile
Reference URL's