[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Ban for what? (Unban Request Denied by Renegade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Soulshaker (S2- Criminal-team)

- Time & Date of Incident: 01.09.2017 04:22 am

- Replay / Screenshot Link:http://imgur.com/a/vWHuv
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I don`t know why i have ban now. becose in rules dont have point what number plate i need.
2. --- Civilian Cars ---
2.1. Do not harass police officers.
- Do not donut or drift around stationary cops.
- If a cop asks you to move away, do so and leave them to do their job.
- Do not block parked cops. They may need to drive off quickly.
- Do not attempt to disable speed traps

2.2. Use a neutral skin.
Do not use any skin that is similar to or suggestive of being a police or tow skin.

2.3. Strobe/Flashing lights must not be used by civilians.
They are reserved for use by Emergency and Recovery vehicles.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

You were brought to my attention initially by someone asking me to deal with you via !tc chat for driving into a cop in order to provoke a chase. Upon spectating you, you had a very inappropriate plate. You were told to change your plate, you did not. I asked again, you asked why. Your plate read "*Removed* You", on what server would you find it acceptable to run a plate like that? I told you that I would not ask again, and then eventually you were then kicked for ignorance.

Upon you reconnecting, I quoted rule 9.1 (something I don't really like doing) and you amended your plate, but you simply replaced two letters with **. This was still an an unacceptable plate, so I told you again to change it. Again, you asked why and I told you that it was an unacceptable plate. I was eventually getting fed up and asked you if you would like to come back in a few days, you said "I don't know why". After others on the server had also asked you to change your plate, you finally did. You changed your plate to a Latvian translation of "Go shit". This is why you are banned and will remain banned for 3 days.

Since I did not get chance to address the initial issue, if you are found to be crashing/driving into a cop again to provoke chases (you did this multiple times), you will be removed from our servers.

It is obvious why you were banned, you knew exactly what you were doing and this unban request is just a waste of my time. Make sure you use this time away from our servers to reflect on your actions and please understand how unacceptable your behaviour was.

Make sure you are up to date on our rules when you return.

-Ren

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's