[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first off i want to know why josh banned me in the frist place......and secondly i would like you guys to be more understanding of my situation because im growing tired of ppl tellin me about lag when there is nothing on gods green earth i can do about it and i would like clockwork and all the rest of users that pick on me because of lag to stop its a form of bullying and i dont like it and i dont know y josh sat there and watch it happen and then banned me the innocent party before he told clockwork to just drop it
Josh should reply shortly, but considering I was involved in this incident, and you are accusing me of bullying, I think it's very hypocritical calling me a [b]*Removed*[/b], and then accusing me of bullying?
u all should know by now my lag cant be fixed and u still go on and on and on about it its anoying just drop it i dont get into to chases and when i do i stop most of the time but u guys continue to bash me anout somthing i cant fix i would like u to stop it
You were banned for the way you spoke to Tom. Nothing I did was based around your lag.

Im not going to go on to explain "you should know our rules by now.. etc etc".

Unban denied.

If you want to carry on discussing lag for a while in this thread, go ahead.

Josh.
fine i cant believe that i get bashed on i get angry and i get banned........ foolishness i know the rules but u need to start enforcing common sense and flexibility
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's