[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ending on a positive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From being taken in by Connor and Antonio three years ago, after months of deliberation, I have taken the decision to leave RDSR. Over these past years I have seen members come and go, and now my time has come. I want to venture out and explore some new sections of the community to further my experience here on TC.

My time here has been unforgettable, I have been lucky enough to represent RDSR in Gumballs, racing, be part of the community events as well as actually leading the team thanks to Nismo (Carl). I couldn't have asked for better team members, the banter within this team is definitely a core value of RDSR in my book, it's a special atmosphere here, I felt at home since day one. It has been a unique enriching experience, one I will not forget.

I won't go into too much detail (there's not much justifying needing to be done), as it really is something that can't be explained until you've actually been here yourself and got to know everyone. Nonetheless, I'm sure most of you know how closely I feel about RDSR.

I'll just let some pictures do the talking...

This means there's a hole to be filled... I'm happy to announce...

[Image: gb.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=n00b_racer] [RDSR] Rossi Has accepted the challenge and will be taking over my role as Assistant Leader, he is more than capable and I trust he'll do an exceptional job in my place. Well done mate, you deserve it Tongue

Lastly, following their two week recruit period, I'm happy to say that the following players have been successful and are now full RDSR members:

[Image: no.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=Thomas Kurtzhals] [RDSR] MPower

[Image: sa.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=yazan0alothman] [RDSR] Sky

[Image: dk.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=morreboy] [RDSR] Morreboy

Congratulations, I'm sure each of you will do well to represent RDSR!

[Image: se.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=fjewt] [RDSR] Fjewt will have his recruit period extended for a week, good luck!

Well, that's it from me, signing off for the last time...

Thanks for reading,

~Lead

[Image: Y3F6Wrd.png]
I will do my best to prove im an Devil member Heart
Congratulations to my class-mates!
Goodluck on your week remaining Fewt
And Congratulations to Rossi Smile
Thanks all for support

Will miss you Sonic, thank you, and goodluck for whatever next Sad
Good luck Sonik and gratz to the others.
Congrats and good luck!
Congratulations for recruits!
And good luck for you Sonic!
Congratulations to the new members of RDSR. Since joining as recruits you guys have worked hard for your place and you really do deserve it.

Sonic, we’ve had some great laughs and I hope we’ll continue to see you around.

I’m looking forward to working alongside Roy in continuing the great job both Nismo and Sonic have done.
Good Luck Sonic!

Good Luck All with your New status
Best of luck Sonic, you've done a great job. Congratulations all.
Good luck SoNUH.
Best of luck in the future Sam!

Congratulations to the rest.
Just like with Nismo, it will be weird seeing you without the RDSR tag Sad((

Best of luck to the new peeps. Go go Ross Camp Smile
Wish you luck Sonic!
Congratz guys!
Good luck Sonic and congratulations everyone else Smile
I'm sure you will be missed.
Good luck with the future my friend =)

and congratulations to the other members
Good luck Sonic!
Congrats guys!
congrats to all and sad to see another prime face of rdsr go mate uyou and nismo was some of the reason i loved this team so much but hope u find what ur looking for elswere good luck
Good luck Soniccccccc! Smile

Congrats new guys Biggrin
Congrats guys and good luck on whatever you decide to do Sonic.
Good luck Sonic and congrats guys!
Good luck Sonic, congratulations to Rossi and the new team members.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's