[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: thepr0

- Time & Date of Incident: 7th of March 15:00 GMT-3

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://i44.tinypic.com/28iro8m.png
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: I apologized to the admin, as you can see in the screenshot.
I was warned once before about going wrong way, didn't think it was an admin, as he didn't have the [TC] tag on
I accidently went wrong way again, on the autobahn, but I didn't crash anyone, I apologized and I thought it was over. He asked me to reconnect to fix my lag and got a nice welcome... ''You're currently banned''
Hi,

You went on the wrong side once, and I politely warned you via the on-screen message, as I was on undercover at the time. You then went on the wrong side 10 or so minutes later for quite a considerable time. Accident or not, you certainly didn't have to keep going.

I spoke to you to see why you were doing it, but most of the time it just felt like a waste of time trying to talk to you - you seemed to feel driving was more important than speaking. You have been banned before for driving in the wrong side here (and I know for a fact it's been mentioned to you before that wrong siding is plain wrong on the Autobahn).

I was on undercover so preferred to hide the fact I was banning you, hence I asked you to reconnection to apply URS ban.

Josh.

Will be archived in 24 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's