[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Number plate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

So i want to share with you an issue i have, About the number plate.
Basically It changes every like 10 minutes, To a random word, But in the Driver Setting, it is whatever i set it. Here is an example picture of the problem:

[Image: 9a4433490ffc12e35f0845b7dddef452.png]
In the example: I have it on "RD'17 M3", It automatically changed to Streeto.

It is kind of funny, The words that appear are always weird like in the example picture. Tried creating new LFS Folder, The issue is back after couple of days, didnt add or make anything that is, Or might be related to the Number Plate of the Driver.
So i wanted to ask, Is it a problem that any TC Cruiser faced?

Cheers,
Sky
I believe this is an LFS bug where, on your screen, you inherit the number plate of another user.
But, I thought it's rare so I don't know why it would keep happening to you.
Update: Yup, it is using other's plates, for some reason...
This has also happened to me before, and BP sounds right as well.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=22773

(2016-06-21 09:19)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-21 08:44)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]but first of all i would try to get rid of the skinerror-message. and what is that LFS-restart.exe? Didnt you say it was a fresh install?

You are running LFS as an admin?

That restart.exe its from the old LFS , not from the fresh installation Smile

And yes , Im and admin, i have been yesterday with Chuck , and he cant understand how if im admin , i cant have some rights. Well , he just reset the cfg file , and all is running again, maybe something wrong in this file.

Thanks for every coment , and thanks to Chuck for help me!

Isn't the same problem, but maybe can be the same solution Smile
Also, this have been heard on lfs forums long ago. I though that it was solved...
I will look into it, If it's fixed, i will post. Thank you.
I used to have that problem, the problem was i changed in options graphics- textures and car ( helmet skins) thingy while being online. I closed lfs and open it again and went back to the server issue was fixed.
(2017-09-05 21:24)Astro Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have that problem, the problem was i changed in options graphics- textures and car ( helmet skins) thingy while being online. I closed lfs and open it again and went back to the server issue was fixed.

Exactly!! Thank you so much, well, this is the solution.
I did chnage those graphics setting u talked about, it seems those multiple time i had the issue is when im taking pictures, i change setting, and the issue exists.
Thank you again

Alrighty, officially, the problem is that when you change some of the graphic setting, the number plate chnage appears.

The solution is, not to change graphic setting in server, if changed, restart LFS.
Thanks to Astro

End
Glad you fixed it Smile
(2017-09-05 21:52)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-05 21:24)Astro Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have that problem, the problem was i changed in options graphics- textures and car ( helmet skins) thingy while being online. I closed lfs and open it again and went back to the server issue was fixed.

Exactly!! Thank you so much, well, this is the solution.
I did chnage those graphics setting u talked about, it seems those multiple time i had the issue is when im taking pictures, i change setting, and the issue exists.
Thank you again

Alrighty, officially, the problem is that when you change some of the graphic setting, the number plate chnage appears.

The solution is, not to change graphic setting in server, if changed, restart LFS.
Thanks to Astro

End
No problem, glad i helped Smile
Reference URL's