[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report drifter (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: lkaa3h

Their LFS username(s): VincentXero86 / SirMadGuy / drift_anton
Their in-game nickname(s): ÐKái`Andrew.e / [GTC] SirMadGuy° / ÐKái¬Anton

Main reason(s): drift around roundabout ( 1.12.1. )

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/49zeq7wn7e...rifter.mpr

Replay timestamps: 0:01
Description of incident (inc date & time):
0:01 / drift around RB, i have other MPR but i uploaded this because its short

( [COP] 3LOSH Warn them a lot of times )
[Image: p_614gdni01.jpg]
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
First of all, before reporting anyone you must speak to them. You tired once to one of them and his response was:
Chatlog Wrote:2017-09-07 00:56:45 UTC One (Kyoto) vincentxero86 ミKαi`Andrew.e : [COP] BLΔCK - im currently speaking to sky. please hod
I guess you didn't even read it, as your answer was:
Chatlog Wrote:2017-09-07 00:57:14 UTC One (Kyoto) lkaa3h [COP] BLΔCK : ミKαi`Andrew.e - i dont need to talk with u if u dont want, admins say talk firs
So now I'm wondering, how did you want to talk with him while you were not even reading what he is saying. Also later, when he ended talkting to Sky he was trying to contact you:
Chatlog Wrote:2017-09-07 01:00:00 UTC One (Kyoto) vincentxero86 ミKαi`Andrew.e : [COP] BLΔCK - What did you wanna talk about
2017-09-07 00:59:25 UTC One (Kyoto) lkaa3h [COP] BLΔCK : now, i dont need
2017-09-07 00:59:14 UTC One (Kyoto) vincentxero86 ミKαi`Andrew.e : [COP] BLΔCK - Im ready to speak with you. How may i help you
2017-09-07 00:59:06 UTC One (Kyoto) vincentxero86 ミKαi`Andrew.e : [COP] BLΔCK - now

This is not how you should deal with it. Respect other players! He told you to hold on, as it's kinda hard to speak to two people at same time.
Please talk properly to rule-breakers in future.

To summ up: Talk properly and with respect to all rule-breakers before reporting.

(2017-09-07 01:44)LKa3h Wrote: [ -> ]( [COP] 3LOSH Warn them a lot of times )

Screenshot (Click to View)

I went through the chatlogs, and all warnings I noticed were these two showed in screenshot.
If you want to warn someone this way, at least include his nickname in this message, so everyone knows who are you talking to. I guess they didn't even notice these messages, as they were focused on drifting. If only nickname of any of them was mentioned I think they would have notice it (at least it works this way when someone is contacting me while I'm driving).
Personally I would suggest speaking instead of warnings like this. It's simply more effective.

What I noticed from 3losh were many useless comments and questions, such as:
Chatlog Wrote:2017-09-07 00:59:56 UTC One (Kyoto) 3losh [COP]3LOSH : ミKαi`Andrew.e - shut up
2017-09-07 00:57:57 UTC One (Kyoto) 3losh [COP]3LOSH : ミKαi`Andrew.e - you and your friend are getting report it's over !!
2017-09-07 00:56:58 UTC One (Kyoto) 3losh [COP]3LOSH : ミKαi`Andrew.e - how old are you
2017-09-07 00:53:31 UTC One (Kyoto) 3losh [COP]3LOSH : ミKαi`Andrew.e - you will be reporting for drifting at rb
This also isn't good way to talk with rule-breakers. You should contact them and discuss situation instead of repeating that they are reported. Age doesn't really matter here and telling someone to "shut up" isn't nice.
So please avoid it in future.

From what I noticed in their PMs in chatogs they were aware that what they are doing is against rules.

VincentXero86, SirMadGuy and drift_anton received final confirmable warnings for drifting at roundabout.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's