[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report four users. (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:StatGear

Their LFS username(s):Smirkysmoke,scimitar,microspecv,robo1990
Their in-game nickname(s):[GLOW] Barney,PinkiePie,[COP] NotNova,ROBO[COP]

Main reason(s):Calling me Stat/Statgear when I've asked them not to.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://i.imgur.com/QAqLAql.png
https://i.imgur.com/DdJpsvN.png
https://i.imgur.com/NoYJU6m.png
https://i.imgur.com/0BCNwNm.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s66a6uvee6...Report.mpr

Description of incident (inc date & time): 7th Sept roughly 2240 AWST GMT+8 time.

I asked them to stop calling me Stat/StatGear but they continued. then ROBO jumps in with comments that aren't appreciated. I was told by BP should this happen upon my request for people to stop it would be dealt with.
Quote:Sep 07 14:48:36 [GLOW] Barney : ^Lomg stat.. pls just be queit
Sep 07 14:48:43 Engine : ^LBarney, don't call me that
Sep 07 14:48:57 [GLOW] Barney : ^Lstatgear
Sep 07 14:49:02 Engine : ^L[GLOW] Barney - don't call me that, please.
Sep 07 14:49:23 Engine : ^L[GLOW] Barney - Call me by my name - Engine thanks.
Sep 07 14:49:50 [GLOW] Barney : ^Lyes sir. but you acting like when you were called statgear. and in your own interest
Sep 07 14:49:55 [GLOW] Barney : ^Li'd suggest you to stop that
Sep 07 14:50:04 [GLOW] Barney : ^Land its still your login
Sep 07 14:50:05 Engine : ^Lstop calling me statgear please Barney.
Sep 07 14:50:18 [GLOW] Barney : ^Lyes sir

At what point did i not follow your request?

€: I acknowleded your request, explained you the reason behind my namecalling, and again acknowledged it. After that there was no further communication.
I asked you to stop, but then you had to carry on saying "oh but so and so"

I won't be making any futher comments as last thing I want is this to turn into an argument.
I have not claimed this report, but just for the record:

Statgear Wrote:I asked them to stop calling me Stat/StatGear but they continued. then ROBO jumps in with comments that aren't appreciated. I was told by BP should this happen upon my request for people to stop it would be dealt with.

I actually meant along the lines of people deliberately trying to irritate you by constantly saying stuff like "Hi Statgear, how's it going Statgear. OK Statgear, bye Statgear" - against your wishes. I, or we, can't really do much about people generally calling you Statgear. It's a name, not an insult. It's a name you wrote and chose when creating an LFS license, it's the account you wanted to be unbanned in the appeal phase, and it's what you're known by.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
sorry if i upset u wasnt my intention i just asked a question as i thought i remembered u from previouys time me and my brother played game wen u was being bothersome to others thats all nothing personal
Well, sorry Engine.

But then again, the fact that I addressed you as Engine each time after you warned (us) and didn't even mention Statgear more than once, I don't even know why I'm included here. It's your username after all... I'm sure all four of us have better stuff to be doing than doing ruckus with your name but if Barney and the rest persisted in what we did I'm pretty sure you've been approaching this on a wrong mindset and picking on that to justify a report.

Up to Ash, but I've said what I have to say. Like BP said, it's your username after all.

*edit : And if you didn't get my sacarstic remarks because you were too busy nitpicking at sentences to report on - I meant what I said as only sacarsm/jokes, and nothing more. If you can't take both mild jokes and people addressing you by your given username I doubt communication in the future would be smooth.
"... kindergarden doesn't have lessons for online name calling" = There's no regulatory regarding calling someone by their username
If you still don't get it.
Not going to take any action as this would not be beneficial to anyone. However I will just say two things
  • Guys (those who have been reported), in future please call Statgear now by the name of Engine as he has requested politely. I wouldn't say there was any malicious intent with the previous comments made by any of you, however they could have been avoided.
  • Stat, please just bear in mind that your username is Statgear and don't be too surprised if people still continue to call you it as that is your 'identity' and that is what was used to build your 'reputation' from the past. Feel free to ask people not to call you it, but you realise when a massive deal is made from it, you are just drawing masses of attention to you (which defeats the object of you not wanting to be called Statgear anymore, correct me if I am wrong).

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's