[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Medin1501 (block/no move for chase) (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: microspecv

Their LFS username(s): Medin1501
Their in-game nickname(s):Medin

Main reason(s): Refusing to move for chase + excuses after being asked

Replay and/or screenshot link: Incident - 1: 19:22 .89 (time the suspect is right behind and cop's siren is under 100m)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mhf9surfqi...in1501.mpr

Description of incident (inc date & time): 2017-09-09, 00:29 GMT +8

Aforementioned user refused to move aside for chase, instead, stays ahead and blocks off suspect when he approaches. Multiple Move For Chase, including 4 cops Sirens as well as a manual Make Way Bind.

Suspect MPower had to manually touch the suspect to get him out of the way.
Medin had also interupted in another chase of user "TIME", a way back before MPower's, but I couldn't find the time stamp. Same reason for that chase - not making way.

Tried talking to him, after about 10 seperate promptings and a few minutes after the chase passed I got a response, but all I got were weird replies and insensible remarks/excuses (ghosts? told of lines?) , followed by a single sorry.

*if you run the replay a bit longer he also smashes into Dino and a few cars at Roundabout as well.

My view is that it is a blatant ignorance of the siren, and even so, blocking the suspect (closing off his line as he approached near the X flyover) despite a horn being sounded right behind.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

The user - Medin1501 has indeed failed to move for the chase / sirens. He should have known better. The user will receive a stern Confirmable In-Game for failing to respect sirens. If this behavior persists, the user will receive a harsher punishment.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's