[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ALKASR

Their LFS username(s):ahmetfurkancakir43
Their in-game nickname(s):43.Ahmet

Main reason(s):

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/79fs631ia...20kill.rar
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):

-in 2:14:24 said panda yalan amk

-in 2:16:20 said i kill you

1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

Prise_20 was banned reason said (kill yourself) for 180 day
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Please don't make pointless replies

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.
All those words are meant to be joking. They are my friends.
I said same for jokes and i got banned if you didn't got anything that actually racism againts the arabs

Like the admin said the rules are not kidding
It is not reasonable for Seven days without a response, i'm waiting ...
(2017-09-20 07:07)alkasr Wrote: [ -> ]It is not reasonable for Seven days without a response, i'm waiting ...

Sometimes reports get forgotten or some admins are not sure how to deal with it. Whilst seven days is a long time for something like this, having a bad and/or entitled attitude about a report, and acting like we are on strict deadlines, is not helpful.

Thanks.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

So from watching the replay i have to say i don't even know why you reported him?

yalan amk = in turkish it apparently means "f*cking lie" as he told that to panda who had a "quiz" about another user's username and nobody got it correctly

i kill you was, in this context meant purely as a harmless "joke" between the two individuals and he has not even targeted it at you so i really have no idea why you reported him.

The difference is prise_20 said it in a very rude, demeaning way of wishing somebody to kill themselves, which in this case is not true what so ever.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's