[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Kai-insider (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: GoshA_094

● Time & Date of Incident: -

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I use the translator. I report: I did not see that there was a prosecution, it is the truth, did not apologize as the police officer wrote, it is a pity, I thought that everything is normal! I wrote in the person ★BΞG ★ this message personally to it that it during my stop on the server overtook me, braking reduced and pursued, ask it why it so does? I correspond to rules, and I derive pleasure from a game on the server. What was a situation, having misunderstood me, the truth did not see that it in prosecution. Frankly speaking, I looked in a mirror back to see that ★BΞG ★ again me the piston. Misters, I do not know what to write, I am not especially. I am the exact and polite driver in life also.
I did not see prosecution, I was obliged to be taken on the piston again, ★BΞG ★.
I did not violate the rule, and I did not gather. Extremely not conveniently left, but I am not especially! If not ★BΞG ★ I would be vigilant, and the most probable saw sign of prosecution! I am sorry what so quitted, I apologize... I ask to give me access for a game on the server. To steam of people, from old school I am known. Will confirm that I follow rules. I use the translator, thanks!
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
While your text here is tricky for me to understand, I think I get the idea of what you're trying to tell me and I will debate your points with the following.

Firstly, I watched the replay of the incident in question before I took any action on you. I saw you and ★BΞG ★ approaching a chase at fairly high speed, as you both got closer ★BΞG ★ began to slow down (It was a little bit late but he did at least do it), you however looked to have no intention of slowing down until the cop turned into your path. Had the cop not turned into your path you would've flown past the chase at full speed. There's no doubt in my mind that you had no intention of slowing for the chase desite having being previously warned and banned for not doing so.

Next we can review your responses to ★BΞG ★ and the COP you hit when they asked for an explanation/apology from you. Now, they could have been more polite about the ordeal however you responding to them with:

2017-09-13 19:18:39 UTC One (Jamaica) gosha_094 ミKαi¬Insider : ★BΞG★ - иди нахуй! (Translated for me by Spark to mean "*Removed* off")
2017-09-13 19:18:48 UTC One (Jamaica) gosha_094 ミKαi¬Insider : ★BΞG★ - bitch

was a breach of a further 2 rules.

To sum up, you ended up breaking 3 of our rules, some of which you've been warned and banned for numerous times in the past and after all was said and done you still hadn't apologised for hitting anybody. I had hoped you might accept some responsibility for the rules you broke as it may have lead to me reducing your ban, but it's clear that you want to try and lie your way out of this and so you will remain banned for the full duration.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's