[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:turki14

Their LFS username(s):mnot
Their in-game nickname(s):Mnot

Main reason(s):revocation his cop license

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/34e892rt4...20mnto.rar
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):
in 6:10:31 wrong way to catch up _BadBoy (Not In Chase)

in 6:10:44 speeding limited speed was 100 to catch up _BadBoy(Not In Chase)

in 6:10:46 to 6:10:55 drifting to catch up _BadBoy (Not In Chase)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2017-09-14 17:58)turki14 Wrote: [ -> ]Main reason(s):revocation his cop license
That is not report reason. I guess you wanted to suggest punishment. Let us decide how to punish people. Thanks.

In future, please talk to rule-breaker first before reporting them. Most of issues can be solved simply by talking.
Also before submiting forum report check if there is any admin online. If yes - report it using !tc instead of forum report.

From what I saw on replay he wrong sided twice, endangering one traffic while doing so. About speeding, it was ok, as it was only for short distance. I didn't saw any drifting to be honest. Therefore action will be taken only for dangerous wrong siding.
Rules Wrote:4.2. Road Laws
Cops must obey road laws when not in a chase.
Breaking road laws will be tolerated for short periods if it's necessary to get speeding evidence (!laser) or to initiate a chase, provided it is done with all due care and remains within a reasonable relation to the pursued offence.

mnot received verbal warning for dangerous wrong siding in order to catch suspect and initiate chase. That was really minor incident.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's