[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report multi (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: lkaa3h

Their LFS username(s): marcin338 - aex - RRemus - Alaskan_With_Rallye
Their in-game nickname(s): HiPo® - AlRasdelPiso™ - nankang·ephwurd - Out of my way plz Smile

Main reason(s): wrong way, overtake chase, didnt move for siren, follow chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lksygldq3...20drbs.mpr
Replay timestamps: 5:24, 5:42, 5:51, 6:22, 24:15, 26:33

Description of incident (inc date & time):
6:22
HiPo® ww ab
24:15
•AlRasdelPiso™. overtake chase
26:33
•AlRasdelPiso™. ww ab
5:24
•AlRasdelPiso™. didnt move for siren
5:51
nankang·ephwurd follow chase
5:42
Out of my way plz Smile didnt move for siren

----------------------------
Quote:I noticed many arabic players on replay and I had a bit more free time, so I decided to watch full replay and spectate some of them. Here are the results:

So, I think it is racism against the Arabs (Adrian didnt stop for a moment to harass the Arabs even before he became an admin )

I hope that the procedure will be taken on all sides, not Arabs in particular
I also wish to stop defining Arabs from others. The rules for all not just for Arabs

Thread Link : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=27326
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I'm talking about you please leave .
simple example for Adrian before he be admin (we know that no one can use !t to translate Arabic words)
[Image: p_624ozrk71.jpg]
First of all, don't tell things that are not true. I never was racist in any way to anyone. You, arabs, can only thank yourself for your current reputation. I'm playing here long enough to know, that almost everytime there is arab online and no admin online, arab will break rules. And that's what happend in linked report. I didn't punish anyone for being arab.
If you have any evidence of me being racist please send it to [TC] Management (BP and/or Brad). I'm sure they will take proper action against me. But before you do it, please make sure you know what racism is, I guess you don't know it at the moment Wink

I don't see anything racist here. I admit, it wasn't best best way I could have dealt with him, but I was already tired of him. He wasted 1 hour of my time, just repeating "i dont speak english" and driving. He didn't even try to use translator and understand what I'm saying. Just in case you didn't know, there are other translators than this one build in insim. These translators can translate arabic words.

It would be impossible and pointless to watch everyone on every replay. I had a bit more time at the moment of dealing with linked report so I decided to spectate some arabs, reason is explained above.

marcin338 received confirmable warning for driving wrong way on Autobahn.
aex received confirmable warning for overtaking chase, causing crash without apology and driving wrong way on Autobahn.
RRemus didn't recive any punishment. I guess he was in chase, and he still didn't overtake another chase. He might have kept more distance, however he didn't cause any harm at all.
Alaskan_With_Rallye wasn't even online at 5:42, therefore no action was taken.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's