[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Our 10th Anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 574c52e9db7d0-glowsignthread.png]

10 years equals
521 weeks
87.528 hours
5.251.680 minutes or
315.100.800 seconds

Today marks the 10th anniversary of our team. 10 years ago, Jason decided to start this incredible team. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been and is currently a part of this big family. None of our achievements would have been possible without each of you. We would also like to thank [TC] and the community overall for all the good and bad moments we've gone through.

Because words can't describe what this 10 years mean to us, all we can say is Thank You.
With the hope to continue for many years more!

Thanks!
Team GLOW
Incredible milestone, especially in the context of a gaming community as small as LFS.
i have never thought GLOW is such an old team..just WOW! Congratulations to GLOW for that incredible life time and i wish you to double those years and many happy moments in LFS!
Congratulations!
I wish you next great 10 years, 521 weeks, 87.528 hours, 5.251.680 minutes or 315.100.800 seconds!
Have fun bois!
Congrats! Well done to all the leaders past and present for keeping the team alive.
GZ Smile
Congrats guys! I'm so proud you kept it up and running as nicely as you did!
It was a great pleasure and even a greater honor for me to be part of it back in the days!
Keep it rocking guys!
Good job guys
Congratulations, good job! Smile
Good job, keep it for lot's more.
good job guys!
Congratulations!
Congratulations to everyone from GLOW. Your team certainly brings something special to the server. I wish you guys many more years to come Wink
Good job and goodluck for the rest Smile
Congratulations and Happy 10th anniversary! Smile
Congratz to both the team and its members and Happy 1oth anniversay! Biggrin
Wow! 10 years is very long time! Congrats Glow Smile
Congrats GLOW Smile
Reference URL's