[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report for crashing (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: gumis0517

Their LFS username(s): Ivo_drifta
Their in-game nickname(s): DOTZ Unlimited

Main reason(s): Crashing, then refusing to say sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7cggaku1eg...+sorry.mpr

Replay timestamps: 1:12:10 -> Action begins

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was going on the straight, saw the traffic jam, slowed down. Then JUN Ă–zdal crashed in the traffic light, and I didn't want to crash him, instead I stopped, and tried to reverse to make him some space. Then "DOTZ Unlimited" crashed me and drove away without saying anything. I asked him if he is able to say sorry, then explained what happened, and the only message I got was: "why you stay on green light??????????" then I explained him the situation, and he ignored the whole thing. You can check the discussion after the crash. I really got a shock when he crashed me from behind.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
That's really nice you tried to speak with him, thanks for it!
In future please report such situations to online admins. There were two of them at the moment. They can sort out such players much quicker.

I've watched a bit more of the replay and noticed his completly ignorant driving. Also checked his chatlogs, which are full of speaking foreign language in main chat. That will affect his ban length.

Ivo_drifta received 5 days ban for intentional ramming, failing to apologize for crashes, drifting at roundabout, drifting around stationary cop and speaking foreign language in main chat.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's