[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Daily Rewards to claim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about there would be daily bonuses/rewards ingame?
So if you join on a TC CityDriving server first, you get some money for example 50€,
and every day the reward will be higher, but when you not login on a server for one day you will start at 50€ again.
Example:
1. day: 50€
2. day: 100€
3. day: 200€
Maybe it's too high but it's just an idea on how it could work.

I really like this and i have much more ideas for it, do you like this? Smile
I don't get it tbh
Money for literally nothing isn't going to happen Tongue
I think that this wouldn't help the economy of the server, as, we know, we have some people with lot of money on it.

Also, will be abused cause everyone will join, get the money, and disconected, so... I don't see why this should be implanted, sorry Sad
Could just join server three, get it and go again...?
(2017-10-01 15:08)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Money for literally nothing isn't going to happen Tongue

It encourages players to login everyday
(2017-10-01 16:39)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-01 15:08)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Money for literally nothing isn't going to happen Tongue

It encourages players to login everyday

Connect, possibly. Staying is another matter all together.
+0.25, needs tweaking a lil.

Perhaps make it an hourly thing.
£25, 50, 100, 200, 400 (x100% off the previous bonus, capped at £400) etc every consectutive hour you stay on. But this itself needs a foolproof for the case of overnight idlers, if not it'll just be free money.
Encourges people to keep the server filled and also gives beginners (or certain individuals who can't keep their bank in the green by pure driving) some hope to build their money up.

By just joining however, and earning 50 instantly brings up the issues listed above, people will come and go. Currency will be whacko and the servers will probably remain as active as before.
A reward for coming back after a certain time away sounds like a better idea, persuades people who haven't been on in a while to come back. This just gives people with loads of money, more money...
Now that you have "TC World," which I don't know a lot about, but, apparently, you can store information in it. So maybe a better idea would be implementing achievements where this would make a good one. Like "Connect to the server for X consecutive days." Then have achievement points for each achievement earned like Blizzard's World of Warcraft, and players can show off their points on the server because showing off is cool.

Just my two cents.
(2017-10-01 17:24)AdamB Wrote: [ -> ]A reward for coming back after a certain time away sounds like a better idea, persuades people who haven't been on in a while to come back. This just gives people with loads of money, more money...

This at the most ^ I personally don't like the idea of gaining money daily for doing nothing but connect.
It could be driving-only, but that would overlay the current bonus.

I can easily go onto server two or three and stay there the whole day and make money izi and just connect for that and don't even exit pits, but that would kill TC's point of earning money by driving. Maybe the "come back reward" could be ok, but could be only given 1 time per year or smth like that. But as BP said, its easy to give them money to come back, the problem is making them actually stay.
(2017-10-01 17:24)AdamB Wrote: [ -> ]A reward for coming back after a certain time away sounds like a better idea, persuades people who haven't been on in a while to come back. This just gives people with loads of money, more money...

This feature would HAVE to be turned off to people with 2 or more accounts. As if they have one main they use and one for nothing (PVL is a good example) they'd be able to get the reward for their other accounts.

This idea is good but it'd need tweaking so its not easily abuse-able
(2017-10-01 21:22)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]This feature would HAVE to be turned off to people with 2 or more accounts. As if they have one main they use and one for nothing (PVL is a good example) they'd be able to get the reward for their other accounts.
+ People with only one account would not go onto the servers so they could claim their prize and therefore the servers wouldn't be as populated as they are nowdays.
In my opinion.
What about a daily quest system?

Each day the first time you login you get given a task to do on the server. (Bust x amount of robbers, Evade a 4 cop chase etc) and if you complete it you get a small amount of money like you said.

They wouldn't be mandatory and would be a little extra you can do for a small amount of money.
I would prefer to see an incentive for people to play on Server Two when One is at peak.
(2017-10-02 08:33)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]I would prefer to see an incentive for people to play on Server Two when One is at peak.

I dont know if you played Planetside 2, but with the 3 sides dependant on server balance you'd get a % more XP for doing things.

This system could be imported as if the balance of server 1 / 2 was say 37 to 4 you'd get a % extra on your money by driving, so a way it could work is the following:

Server 1 has 37/37 Connections (Admin slots not included). 37 = 100%
Server 2 has 18 people online / 18 = 50% (Ish)
This could equal an extra 15% on the income by driving that goes up and down dynamically as population grows ect.
(2017-10-01 21:22)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]

I think we are at a relatively early stage in which we should consider wether a system will or will not be abused (even if that's the case, the suggestion by OP shouldn't really be that big of a deal if someone abuses it by 2 accounts).

Let's have something implemented first.

I think there's room to play with, amplifying income rate based of driving distance on a daily basis doesn't sound that bad, it will end up boosting the income rate for regular players. I think that will result in possibly more police chases thanks to the extra cash as well as possibly more players on both servers.
In my opinion better idea will be as in R.I.P. NFS World, where you had to join everyday and do some quest. So here, you can have to join and do for example 20-30kms.
no need daily rewards.
-1 from me. Its easy to make money now. That brings to many money in the system I think.

Maybe think about 500 € for the most driven km in one mounth. But not just for join.
Reference URL's