[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban the fwanker (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: franky.s

● Time & Date of Incident: yes

● Replay / Screenshot Link: no
● Replay Timestamps: no

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I want to hear howlins reason for banning me. i think a year a little over the top in my opinion for some petty banter. he was clearly undercover when he banned me and never showed his tc tags which is why i said "no" and still never showed his tc tags. i had no idea if it was howlin or some random user..
My reason for the ban is your near constant ignorance of the rules, despite years of playing here. I don't know if you think you can get away with breaking the rules, if you think you're somehow above everyone else or if you simply don't give a shit. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

(2017-10-01 21:42)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]i think a year a little over the top in my opinion for some petty banter.

Telling somebody to "PLEASE DIE" is not what i'd call petty banter.

(2017-10-01 21:42)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]he was clearly undercover when he banned me and never showed his tc tags which is why i said "no" and still never showed his tc tags. i had no idea if it was howlin or some random user..

And this changes what? If it's a random user or an admin telling you to watch your attitude when it's clearly out of line, you should take that as a hint to sort it out.

On top of all mentioned above, you then decided to attempt to just evade your ban. After playing here for so long there's no doubt you know we don't take kindly to that. Your URS is a a disgrace and not one punishment on there has ever made you stop and think about the way you act here, take this time away and come back having finally learned from it. And if you do come back once the ban is up, keep in mind that it'll likely be your last chance.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's