[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Why am i banned 2 times 12 hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly sorry for my bad english..

İ have joined the server yesterday and im kicked reason : › tmpvip04 : CPW i looked this problem on google and i try the delete VOB mods it works but when i tried join your server i automaticly banned from the server for 12 hours It's been 2 times 1. yesterday 2. today

- tmpvip04 SynteX Ban 12 hours 2017-10-02 15:42:11 2017-10-03 03:42:11 0d 11hr 59min 43 sec Autoban (Code 1)

Nick : SynteX
Username : tmpvip04
i hope you guys help me
have a nice day
Code1 bans are related to country changes. If you have access to TCWorld head here and edit your country under "Holiday Mode"

If you aren't registered on TCWorld, you will need to give us some information so we can unlock your account.

Code:
Where have you connected from in the past?:

Where are you currently trying to connect from?:

Thanks,
TC Team.
I first connected up to Turkey then Austria
I Live now Austuria
Before i tried connect on Turkey

I can not register TCWorld because I am banned
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!
Thanks for help i can join now Smile
Reference URL's