[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Nfm127 (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: zak_mull

Their LFS username(s): Nfm127
Their in-game nickname(s): Niffum

Main reason(s): Full speed ram, after already having a close encounter with my parking off the main part of road. Returns for a full speed ram

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!gb52CKwD!FOA2wPs8K0QA4...mOXwG68f8c

Replay timestamps:
* 1:28:50 - First incident (no big deal)
* 1:29:18 - Goes to attempt to move me without messaging me
* 1.31:32 - RTA with a COP in chase ( no big deal - cop even said sorry Smile ) (returned myself to my parking spot)
1.32:00 - Clearly can see me there, Far to fast into corner and even hits barrier on his right before ramming into me (Chat followed by "Told you that would happen"

Description of incident (inc date & time): 05/10/2017 22.15 ish
Description in brief in the time stamps. Replay shows all at those stamps
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

I will break this up to help you out a little bit.

* 1:28:50 - First incident (no big deal)
Could have been avoided had the user slowed down, not intentional however.

* 1:29:18 - Goes to attempt to move me without messaging me
Not really appropriate, he should have talked to you in chat first before attempting to move you. An apology for this would be helpful since this was intentional.

* 1.31:32 - RTA with a COP in chase ( no big deal - cop even said sorry Smile ) (returned myself to my parking spot)
At this point you should have noticed that it's not an ideal place to stop and thought about moving and perhaps doing so would prevent what happened shortly after.

*1.32:00 - Clearly can see me there, Far to fast into corner and even hits barrier on his right before ramming into me (Chat followed by "Told you that would happen"

Alright let's break this one into pieces:

1) You are parked in a poorly lit area and after a close call and a collision, you should have considered moving since it was clearly causing some issues. Regardless, you left it and decided to park up at the side of the road (Not against the rules, but would make sense since it affected other peoples gameplay).

2) The user knew you would be there and intentionally was driving fast towards you to prove that an accident will occur. The comment "Told you that would happen" provides evidence to back up my opinion.

My verdict is as follows.. The whole accident could have been avoided, but since it occured how it did Nfm127 will receive a warning for causing an accident without apologizing and intentionally ramming

Now, zak_mull. The way you dealt with the situation wasn't the greatest, it was clear you were were trying to provoke an accident after what had occurred earlier. You could have parked up behind the armco which would keep you out of crashes and would get you out of the arguments, but you decided to carry on. For this you will also recieve a warning regarding provoking accidents by parking on an active road.

This whole situation was provoked by one another and could have been avoided hence both received a warning. Be more careful and respect others.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's