[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [COP] B R O N Z & [COP]MrSuper[GAME] (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Ibtasim6781

Their LFS username(s): 3Ly | MrSuperGame
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] B R O N Z | [COP]MrSuper[GAME]

Main reason(s): [COP] B R O N Z & [COP]MrSuper[GAME] for trying to Head-on Crash

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7p8b2kbeq...0BRONZ.mpr
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time): 05/10/17 17:59 / (GMT -3) 05/10/17 15:59

- 54:25:24 - Around that time he joins the chase, probably when I was near the gas station

- 54:37.17 - Starts to steer into me and trying to make me crash him head-on (Dunno if he actually wanted to head-on crash me or do a highly dangerous U-Turn to make me crash him). Note that at this point the "x caught up with the chase" didn't pop up, or maybe it did but I missed it.

-56:33.41 As I turned around he just started braking steering towards me and at
56:34.64 crashes me and MBT and doesn't even say sorry.

-57:14.40 MrSuperGame enters the scene failing to brake and almost crashing the whole chase. From seeing the replay I'd guess he tried to set up a roadblock but went too late and instead of braking on the right side of the road, he recklessly went WW (Judging by the strobes and sirens he already joined the chase but didn't caught up to it yet).

-57:35.46 - Ok, I want to make a question as I have seen this maneuver from cops a few times: Is this legal/ok to do as a cop?.
To be more specific: Taking the inside of the corner to make a full speed PIT while the suspects have to slow down to avoid going into the sandpit.
I braked because I knew what his intention was, but if I Didn't I would have ended with a PIT, as the cops when doing that don't even brake.

-57:40.98 - Here he does the same again, just tries to head-on crash me with 57:41.30 making contact, again no sorry from him.

-57:46.09 This cop does almost the same as bronz, except he actually steered away from me, but near misses Frozen.

-58:28.16 MBT fails to brake in time and almost crashes me, but I could act in time to avoid so. I mean, there is no way to go, so why try to brake so late, even if he engine braked he was going to miss the corner and end up in the sandpit. (Nothing against him tho, he and Frozen were very clean, just a remark).

-58:49.42 - I noted this one as a flag for me, hence at the time he made the PIT I saw it as a bad move, but watching the replay it was clean, just that the ping and the speed didn't help at all, plus I braked to avoid the PIT.
Soz to Frozen if I was a bit rough about it.

As far as I know if you fail to brake you need to steer your car AWAY from the suspect, not TOWARDS him. Same applies when not in chase obviously, except the MBT one, That wasn't avoidable even with over-reving the engine but braking a bit early. Thats why I like Aston, the corners look easy but as soon you enter it, it gets sharper.

Notes:
I have talked to him once the chase ended telling him that those head-on tries were wrong, then asked him twice if he got anything to say but he just plain ignored him, and I gave him all the time of the world to answer (until the end of the replay. Rejoined to split it so even got like 2-3hs to say something).
I recognize my mistake of not telling him I was going to report him tho.

inb4 use !tc or !report to make things quicker, I don't mind if it takes a week to solve the case, what I care is the result of it. The reason I rarely use !tc is mostly coz I don't want to bother admins. I know its their job to deal with reports and so, but for me its better to report here and leave it to admins to decide it deeply, plus I can explain it a bit better without a characters limit. I'll try and start using it more often (not abusing it of course).

Greetz.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2017-10-06 03:21)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]- 54:37.17 - Starts to steer into me and trying to make me crash him head-on (Dunno if he actually wanted to head-on crash me or do a highly dangerous U-Turn to make me crash him). Note that at this point the "x caught up with the chase" didn't pop up, or maybe it did but I missed it.

-56:33.41 As I turned around he just started braking steering towards me and at
56:34.64 crashes me and MBT and doesn't even say sorry.

-57:40.98 - Here he does the same again, just tries to head-on crash me with 57:41.30 making contact, again no sorry from him.
These maneuvers are absolutely not acceptable.

(2017-10-06 03:21)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]-57:14.40 MrSuperGame enters the scene failing to brake and almost crashing the whole chase. From seeing the replay I'd guess he tried to set up a roadblock but went too late and instead of braking on the right side of the road, he recklessly went WW (Judging by the strobes and sirens he already joined the chase but didn't caught up to it yet).
I agree with you here. I doubt it was intentional and in order to ramm you.

(2017-10-06 03:21)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]-57:46.09 This cop does almost the same as bronz, except he actually steered away from me, but near misses Frozen.
This one wasn't intentional in my opinion. He just wanted to cut this corner on wrong side of road but didn't notice you already U-turned.

(2017-10-06 03:21)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]-57:35.46 - Ok, I want to make a question as I have seen this maneuver from cops a few times: Is this legal/ok to do as a cop?.
To be more specific: Taking the inside of the corner to make a full speed PIT while the suspects have to slow down to avoid going into the sandpit.
I braked because I knew what his intention was, but if I Didn't I would have ended with a PIT, as the cops when doing that don't even brake.
This is absolutely fine maneuver. It's called corner P.I.T. It's one of the maneuvers which you learn during basic training.

(2017-10-06 03:21)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]-58:28.16 MBT fails to brake in time and almost crashes me, but I could act in time to avoid so. I mean, there is no way to go, so why try to brake so late, even if he engine braked he was going to miss the corner and end up in the sandpit.
It was attempt to do corner P.I.T. Nothing wrong here at all.

(2017-10-06 03:21)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]-58:49.42 - I noted this one as a flag for me, hence at the time he made the PIT I saw it as a bad move, but watching the replay it was clean, just that the ping and the speed didn't help at all, plus I braked to avoid the PIT.
I would say that it was your fault that you crashed into barrier. I think that if you didn't brake you wouldn't crash.

(2017-10-06 03:21)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]I recognize my mistake of not telling him I was going to report him tho.
You don't have to tell him that he is reported. You have to try to solve problem yourself and if it fails - report him. That's all.

(2017-10-06 03:21)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]I rarely use !tc is mostly coz I don't want to bother admins.
It's our job on servers. Online admins can deal with reports much quicker and easier than those who deal with forum reports. Don't be afraid to "bother" us.

In future, please describe timestamps a bit more clearly. You reported two players and in few timestamps you were just writing "he". I had to guess who you are talking about.

3ly received confirmable warning for wrong use of force in chase.
MrSuperGame received confirmable warning for dangerously wrong siding.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's