[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: to the lovely lads at csr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would just like to ask where my 1million pound buy out clause is as u have recruited one of my team mates n nobody has messaged me to come yo agreement ty hope to hear from you soon
[Image: 084.png]

If this is a serious matter, might be worth sending a PM. Tongue
lol if you are not playing lfs anymore what is anyone supposed to do and we still have no forum for PACT i cannot sit on the shelf for life thought u had computer sorted by now
U knew i jad pc problems n was waiting for a friend to do forum aka tommy and the buy out clause was 1 milluon pound most of the crews new that it was agreed and there was no talk no nothing about u leaving so my offer still stands
teams are now trading members?

what
[Image: Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif]
1 million clause be like:

[Image: giphy.gif]
So you're telling me in order for a team member to leave your team and join another, he has to give you 1 Million?

[Image: Funny-Laughing-Meme-3.png]
You're no footballer.
No sebas thats not wat im saying my members can leave for free if they want but robo is in a clause for 1 million pound if je wanted to leave as he is my bro and we both agreed on the price
TC Transfer Market anybody?
ok ok so begs the question wen are you coming back broski
2 weeks n the best cop be back Smile Smile
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: Source+on+video+i+cant+remember+the+name...554583.png]
Dont take piss nick pal i have autism n this game is how i cope dont mind ya havin a rant n laugh but not stuff like tht ty
Thread of the year 2017. You got my nomination, congratz...

Also, can we see the legally binding buy out clause please?
As there is no way anything positive is coming out of this thread, I'm closing it.
Reference URL's