[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [TC]›Howlin‹ say ass to me (Unban Request Granted by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: ALI_DK

● Time & Date of Incident 10/20/2017

● Replay / Screenshot Link:[Image: 2mo422p.jpg]
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
hi
!BENZ E43 [COP] was banned by [TC]›Howlin‹
i Drifting with carl adrain and Howlin
and befor rb small brake and i too small hit him adrain can explain it
and Howlin kick me ( he dont take me any time for say adrain sorry or pay him ) carl and adrain can expalin it too

and next i join to server and ask him why kick me ?
and Howlin say me

"""
[b]19:39:23 [TC]›Howlin‹ !BENZ E43       - Because you were driving like an ass while we were trying to
19:39:25 [TC]›Howlin‹ drift
19:39:49 [TC]›Howlin‹ And when Adrian moved over to let you pass you instead pulled right infront of him
19:40:31 !BENZ E43 [COP] [TC]›Howlin‹ - its just accident and if i hit him he can kick me no you
19:40:45 [TC]›Howlin‹ I can kick who I feel needs to be kicked
19:40:54 !BENZ E43 [COP] [TC]›Howlin‹ - and why you dont take me time for pay him?
19:41:00 !BENZ E43 [COP] [TC]›Howlin‹ - ass
19:41:05 !BENZ E43 [COP] [TC]›Howlin‹ - whats that?

""""

why admin can say me ass and i cant say him??? his abuse TC tag
and next ban me 3 days for no resson

[b]19:39:23 [TC]›Howlin‹ !BENZ E43       - Because you were driving like an ass while we were trying to
19:39:25 [TC]›Howlin‹ drift

Example im noob ! and all the time spining its not good resson for kick me i drifitng and carl see it and i just 2 time spining and dont hit any one [TC]›Howlin‹ say me driving like ass

i dont have replay but now some player is online like carl ,and adrian you can take replay about this post now
The kick is not in question here, you were driving badly and causing me and my team mates issues for at least 10 minutes. When Adrian pulled over to let you pass, which is quite a clear intention, you instead pulled infront of him and blocked him.

As for the ban, I told you that you were driving like an ass, I didn't insult you. Help me understand why you sent your message in two parts if the intention was not to insult me, then you will be unbanned.
Hi, have you got a replay
?
i dont have it [TC]›Howlin‹ kick me
It'll be temp.mpr unless you've joined another server
(2017-10-20 16:30)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]The kick is not in question here, you were driving badly and causing me and my team mates issues for at least 10 minutes. When Adrian pulled over to let you pass, which is quite a clear intention, you instead pulled infront of him and blocked him.

As for the ban, I told you that you were driving like an ass, I didn't insult you. Help me understand why you sent your message in two parts if the intention was not to insult me, then you will be unbanned.

I told you that you were driving like an ass, I didn't insult you.

look at the time just 5 sc to i typing whats that check you LFS lazy chat log
I didn't insult you.

(2017-10-20 16:33)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be temp.mpr unless you've joined another server

oh yes wait 1sc to upload
(2017-10-20 16:34)M.G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-20 16:30)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]The kick is not in question here, you were driving badly and causing me and my team mates issues for at least 10 minutes. When Adrian pulled over to let you pass, which is quite a clear intention, you instead pulled infront of him and blocked him.

I didn't insult you.

(2017-10-20 16:33)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be temp.mpr unless you've joined another server

I still question why you sent the messages in two parts, however I hadn't seen the second part untill you were banned.

I would appreciate you explain to me why that's the case though.

but just i have 3 min befor ban me

he befor it kick me and i join server and just chating with him and he ban me

(2017-10-20 16:36)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-20 16:34)M.G Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't insult you.

I still question why you sent the messages in two parts, however I hadn't seen the second part untill you were banned.

I would appreciate you explain to me why that's the case though.

check time pls its just 5 sc to type it whats that

i send it with 2 msg
to ask you whats mean Ass

and now translite it its animal name !
I have the replay from Howlin. Bear with us and we'll review later today
(2017-10-20 16:39)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I have the replay from Howlin. Bear with us and we'll review later today

ok good
but its just 3 days ban dont answer this post after 1 week pls hhhh
thank youuuuuuuuu ThumbupThumbupThumbup
Since this is still an unban request and technically my decision i'm going to unban you, sorry.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's