[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A long lost member is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey what up everyone, Im finally comming back to cruise a lil bit, its been quite some time, maybe 4-5 years since ive been on lfs and maybe 7 or 8 years since I last cruised on TC, some old people here may know me from my other nickname since I am a former CSR member, I was known as [CSR] Dx2 , [CSR] TRX2 or [CSR] Jake Sully back a long time ago I was also on WKD as [WKD] KibaWolf if anyone remember me from that name, Im glad to be back amd hope to have a good time!

Would love to be back on CSR if the new member there accept me that is!

here some picture with me and other member and the old tc insim design hahaha
I don't remember you, however welcome back, I'm sure a lot has changed since you were last here Smile
I dont know if there is someone that know me from back then that still cruise here haha
I forgot about some video I made too, maybe that will ring someone bell haha

Welcome back! Smile
Welcome back,

I trust you will make sure you dont have any .VOB mods before returning to our servers. Just a reminder Smile
haha these pics/video were taken a very long time ago, I do not have them anymore since it been so long haha
Welcome back!
Back before the days of X-config, ey? Tongue
Welcome back!
Seems you like to change your name as much as I do

Welcome back lol
ahoi cruiser! Welcome back Smile
Hello,

I don't remmeber you, but, welcome again! Lots of things related on LFS have changed, and also related to [TC]!

Enjoy your stay!
Oh how times have changed, welcome back! I hope you stick around, good to see the old timers making a return.
lol welcome back
Woah how many good old players in those videos/pics. Welcome back!
Wow, I didn't even have a pc when you were cruising as a community player. That is really nice to see you back although I don't really know you. Smile
(2017-10-25 12:07)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]Oh how times have changed, welcome back! I hope you stick around, good to see the old timers making a return.

hahahahahahahahahahaha omg, back then the 480p was high quality on youtube, you only had a button for low or high quality lol, its only seem like youtube degrade the video quality every year we advance just to make it loook worse and worse hahahahhaha

and to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome Smile would love to chat with you on the server or teamspeak sometime!

BTW ive made mistake and may not have the cleanest record but i was 15 at the time and now going on my 25th birthday soon, so ive matured and im a responsible adult now, no more goofing arroud Smile
Welcome back Smile
welcome back!
Welcome back! Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's