[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - RedJ - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RedJ

● Time & Date of Incident: Cant find because ban list is down

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have served to this day appro. 460 days, iirc the ban was because I was playing with another player on weston park and entered the corner under the bridge at full speed and there was an admin chasing someone and I hit them unintentionally and boom perm ban, I wish to get unbanned because I know I wont do anything that stupid anymore and want to discover the new tc after all the improvements and update. Thank you
In your post, you should also mention the fact you connected to the server with racial/racist language in your name, and the fact you were being abusive (which included racism) to a member on Discord.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
(2017-10-27 15:39)BP Wrote: [ -> ]In your post, you should also mention the fact you connected to the server with racial/racist language in your name, and the fact you were being abusive (which included racism) to a member on Discord.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

I was joking and we all know how that member gets offended over anything
You've had 15 warnings and 16 bans. After the permanent one, you decided to switch to a blatantly racist nickname on top of abusing another member on Discord with racist remarks.

Your presence was detrimental to the community and nobody misses you.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's