[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - gregor1234 (Report Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: LuckyLukeT

● Their LFS Username(s): gregor1234
● Their LFS GameName(s): Gregor

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?x4lvya701up12ai
● Replay Timestamps: Chase starts at Aprox. 52:00:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 19:30 GMT+0 England - I was engaged on the chase for Failure to keep to the right and Careless driving from the start he looked aggressive and at around 54:00:00 he started to ram me and at 52:00:00 he went the wrong way on the AutoBahn forcing me to turn around and stay on the pit road, the 2nd time he went on the wrong side i tried to force him back onto the right due to the traffic. [COP] #Sandell' was my backup, we was also on Teamspeak i think Rifo was AFK at the time same with Jedi. (Sandell requested to join via teamspeak we discussed for the report)

thanks - LuckyLuke
Yea, I can back this up with yet another replay of him going wrongside a couple of times in my replay.

Pm me if needed,

Cheers,

Matt
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
As this user is new, he will receive a warning for the ramming and wrong siding on the autobahn, if he ignores the warning and continues to do this then a ban will be issued, Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's