[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban appeal (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I post my unban appeal :

- Your LFS Username: bubblebill

- Time & Date of Incident: 2017-11-01 18:58:26

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have screen or replay sorry
- Replay Timestamps: No replay sorry

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

My ban is justified but I think 6 months its to much and I want to know if I can get reduce times for my ban, maybe like 1 months.
(I get ban because this day I'm angry and one person pissed me off even more)

I think see you in game.

Thanks and bye.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Do you want to please explain what lead to your explosion of anger? I tried to discuss it with you on the server but all I got was nonsense.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
I'm angry because 2 guys ramming me 4 or 5 times and don't say just a sorry.
5 minutes after 1 guy ramming me too and I got angry after him when in the end he didn't do it on purpose unlike the other 2.
Thanks for explaining your anger. Unfortunately I won't be unbanning you or reducing the ban for the following reasons:
  • Your initial unban request lacked detail/effort.
  • You don't seem to be sorry for your actions, or plan to improve your behavior at all.
  • Your record is cluttered with abusive language towards our players.
  • You were recently warned to respect other players, which you confirmed you would.
  • Death wishes are not taken lightly.

When you come back, it would be a good idea to think about how you are talking to people. If you have a problem with them, most of the time it can be resolved by talking to them in a calm manner. If that fails, then you're more than welcome to contact a server admin either in-game or on the forum by making a forum report.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's