[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Police Rank System Reward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone.

I've got a Idea, well isn't only my Idea
Main Idea is from (stevie-lee alias Tofu[•] Stevie)

We came up with the Idea, if someone got a Higher Rank as Police since we have the Rank System in [TC] we should get a Reward (Maybe for latest Police Rank)
Like having different COP Tag (Like TC Member got their VCU) that allowed us to use "CPV" as COP Tag. That means Civilian Police Vehicle.

If you think we could drive a unmarked vehicle then you're wrong !!!
Civilian Police Vehicle still have to be marked in other way

Like they allowed to use a Clean Vehicle Skin, but they still have to Add: Police, just Smaller, or having Civilian Police Vehicle on their Car

Of course Racing Skins, Drift Skins, Rally Skins, or other Skin's that looks like a Race/Drift/Rally car are not allowed, even they got Police, or Civilian Police Vehicle on it.

Well i think that's all, i hope you guys Understand the most part, because my English isn't perfect to write a long Text like this Smile

Regards
RUSTIC
-1 i prefer only TC have VCU
-1 the actual system with COP, VCU and HwA is good like it is
i would like some kind of reward..
maybe different skin according to class or special skins for the top tier cops.. but not this kind.. it has been brought many times..

VCU and HWA is for TC members only..
(2017-11-07 04:52)RusTic Wrote: [ -> ]
If you think we could drive a unmarked vehicle then you're wrong !!!
Civilian Police Vehicle still have to be marked in other way

Like they allowed to use a Clean Vehicle Skin, but they still have to Add: Police, just Smaller, or having Civilian Police Vehicle on their Car

That's exactly how VCU skins looks like.

I like the idea of having some rewards for Police ranks, however I don't think allowing someone to be VCU/CPV is good idea here.
What about the ability to pull a citizens arrest and wait for police intervention?
I think the system works right as how it is righgt now. That kind of VCU 2.0 will allow people to do same things as VCU that it's currently a privilegie of admins, so, I think it's fine as how it should.

(2017-11-07 07:37)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]What about the ability to pull a citizens arrest and wait for police intervention?

IMO some people will just abuse that.
Don't think the community is ready for anything like this.
As said above the cop-system is good as it is now and when this idea gets implemented it will look too much like the current HWA/VCU units.

What I do think that might work is that the percentage a cop gets from a fine (of a chase that took longer than 45 seconds), in combination with the duration of which they were in "chase-mode", differs per rank. So the more you cop, the higher your rank and thus higher the reward you get for busting a suspect.

This is probably hard to implement, so it's just a wild idea.
Nope, is simply going to get abused.

Admins work hard and as a treat they can use HwA and VCU.

As per rewards, sure.. either money or cars
This shoot me another idea. What about police salary? Every current police rank could have its own monthly salary but only if the cop is on duty certainly long/or do certain number of winning chases that month. That can motivate ppl to do COP duty more often and with an enthusiasm to get higher rank and also better money.
That the TC boys want to keep the Vcu to itself is already clear Smile

is simply going to get abused < right Spark!
Mouseman has expressed it very well!

If you take it exactly, you really only need COP on the server.
VCU does not need a human.

The cops earn enough money, why would the cop get more money? the cops have so many advantages already.

The system as it is should stay that way.besides, only the statistic drivers would be rewarded.
While I agree there should be some perks to having a higher Cop Rank but the idea of being undercover I think would be much better off as being a perk for being part of the CityDriving Team.

One idea could be, Cop with highest rank in chase = COP 1 when the cop who initiated the chase bails.
Not necessary IMO.
[VCU] is reserved for [TC] Members, Cop system good like it is.

There's no more VCU-like needed on the server IMO. TC's VCU and HwA are doing great, and the COP role is more than enough, considering the options we have while playing as a cop.

The only thing I agree with though is that we needs some rewards depending on the COP XP level we have; the more high it is, the higher the reward will be. Maybe allowing for some more functionalities, or cars? Like until level 30 you don't have access to FZ5 or some kind like that, like IRL to be fair. If the car is powerful then you need to gain some experience as a cop before even thinking about using it while patrolling.
(2017-11-07 16:09)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]There's no more VCU-like needed on the server IMO. TC's VCU and HwA are doing great, and the COP role is more than enough, considering the options we have while playing as a cop.

The only thing I agree with though is that we needs some rewards depending on the COP XP level we have; the more high it is, the higher the reward will be. Maybe allowing for some more functionalities, or cars? Like until level 30 you don't have access to FZ5 or some kind like that, like IRL to be fair. If the car is powerful then you need to gain some experience as a cop before even thinking about using it while patrolling.

I like your idea there.
IMO COPping on TC is fine the way it is. VCU and HwA for TC admins/mods only is like a "perk" for them so it can be more exclusive, otherwise f.e. every cop would go VCU. Plus I think cops already make tons of money, but a "reward" when leveling up may be good to have a ""boost"" for the ranks, either money (small amounts), or cars (See Raphi's idea about this). But cops already make tons of money, I mean, already made 35k and Inspector 4 with chases and fines with only 74hs (Ik, No-lifer farming xd), and Im not a money-hungry cop that chases every fly that passes by me, plus cops don't lose money when chasing (high speeds).

Btw, police cars on LFS are already Slicktop (No Lightbar on roof), even if you add a "lightbar" when making skins, therefor we need to have POLICE signs all over the skin to make it visible as such, except when using Battenburg-based skins tho. VCUs here are semi-undercover, since there is still POLICE signs on the skin (for obvious reasons).
At least until Mod Support is ever added/sees the light at the end of the tunnel ([Image: 1u5tch.jpg]).

(2017-11-07 16:09)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe allowing for some more functionalities, or cars? Like until level 30 you don't have access to FZ5 or some kind like that, like IRL to be fair. If the car is powerful then you need to gain some experience as a cop before even thinking about using it while patrolling.

I like this idea, so cops can focus on 1 car, and when they are ready and level up, start focusing on the FZ. But what car could be the "base" when getting into copping? UF1, XRG, LX4, RB4, FXO? I mean, the new cop needs to gain experience, but needs a car that can at least keep up with a normal chase.
the cars availiable in tc are mixed.. even within the TBO class there are cars with varying performance that is why i suggested a skin or something like that..
it can be done but good luck trying to chase an XRT with an XRG..
and bear in mind that most of the drivers around here are already TBO drivers the only time we use atmospheric/restricted cars is for bonus/mile gathering
Honestly it would be kind of cool if selected people could be VCU without being TC, even if required the advance training plus a number of XP or something. But i know most people disagreed in the past.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's