[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Can´t delete posts by myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to delete a post I´ve written some minutes before, cause I saw I understood something wrong.

I use the full editor and mark "delete" on the top. After confirm delete forum show me this:

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Brixton'

Bug or feature?
Probably nobody can't, as i also can't delete it by myself
(2017-11-08 13:41)A c e Wrote: [ -> ]Probably nobody can't, as i also can't delete it by myself

So feature I think. Smile
I think it depends which part of the forum you're on.
It's not a bug, though.
Ah ok. Was just confused about the option.

So can some Admin delete these post: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid253527

Was just useless and wrong from me.
Done
Thank you. Thumbup1
Reference URL's