[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:spikeguns

● Time & Date of Incident:

● Replay / Screenshot Link: dont have
● Replay Timestamps: dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
hello i got this account last year from someone on the internet for 10$ in order to get s2 for cheap cause i dont have money
so i tried to login in tc and saw im banned
looked up the acrive for bans and it was permanent banned from 2007 for bad language
i got this account at 2016 and never played on tc
i've requested for unban 2 more times but i dont think you understand the situation
im not the previus owner of the account and i would be rly thankfull to give me a chance to try your server hearing its the best on lfs
i would love to play on your server
thanks for your time taken to read my request and if you could do something like like make a ban that starts from now and ends in one month for like a cooldown and clearing the status of this account so i can finaly be on your server
:*
Hello,

Unfortunately (this is the third time we're mentioning this), this policy applies:

Quote:Second Hand Account Policy
As of now, we will not - under any circumstances - unban gifted, pre-owned or otherwise handed down LFS accounts as it is impossible for us to identify the new owner of an account and the validity of the claims made.

Due to the amount of users attempting to exploit this method in order to get existing bans lifted, we have decided that they will remain instated for their entire duration and that the account's history will not be amended in any way.

We wholeheartedly discourage the use of pre-owned LFS licenses. Users should purchase their own license from the official Live For Speed Shop. This supports the LFS Developers and will enable you to have a "fresh" account with no background history associated with it. Note that this clause should not encourage ban evasion.
so unfortunately the only way to play in tc is to buy s2 from scratch ?
Yes, this applies:

Quote:We wholeheartedly discourage the use of pre-owned LFS licenses. Users should purchase their own license from the official Live For Speed Shop. This supports the LFS Developers and will enable you to have a "fresh" account with no background history associated with it. Note that this clause should not encourage ban evasion.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's