[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban - badboy (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:_BadBoy

● Time & Date of Incident:2017-09-14 19:22:17

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps:none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: hi my brother and me playing in same pc so i forget change my name to _badBoy and i joined with prise_20 names,when i was in russia i can't register to site so i forget to upload unban request so i tried now and i registered
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi,

The name was kept on for a significant amount of time, didn't you notice?

It's difficult for us to determine whether your story is actually true and as the prise_20 account has a permanent ban we won't unban without some more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Hi, i don't have any problem to wait my brother when his ban will finish i just upload request to know i was playing not my brother prise_20 i respect all the rules and I'm apologize for this
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. How are you protecting your accounts? i.e. how can we be sure your brother will not access your account?
hi,Sorry for the delay,actually we both don't know password each other so when it's my turn to play i log out and log in with my account but usually one of us forget to change the name after we join the server
Have you not got separate PC's? If not, have you not got separate Windows logins?
No i Don't have separate pc or windows logins we just play for 6hr then changing player
Could you not make separate windows logins?
idk how to do it,but if it's will get somthing Good i will don't warry,but it will be same ip right?
my banned is done can my brother unbanned?
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's