[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: westhill race track and no gtr/single seater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I have a few question here for yall:

1-How come the lap timer box appear on westhhill main race track, but the timer never start counting the lap time ?

2- why is there still a layout on the main race track

3- why does the insim still show the normal cruising road name and speed on the main race track instead of ''Race Track''

4- Why cant we have access to the GTR car and single seater on westhill ? Is it because chuck isnt done coding the whole race track yet ?
i think rotating between cruise and trackday
(2017-11-18 03:19)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]i think rotating between cruise and trackday

"Racetrack" has still race licence protection, so people without it can't entree now.
C'mon KibaWolf, layout is up like 6-7 hrs and that also over night, patience please. I can't talk for Brad (who change it for us) but maybe the last version of track wasn't available ..
(2017-11-18 04:28)R.Fiets Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-18 03:19)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]i think rotating between cruise and trackday

"Racetrack" has still race licence protection, so people without it can't entree now.
C'mon KibaWolf, layout is up like 6-7 hrs and that also over night, patience please. I can't talk for Brad (who change it for us) but maybe the last version of track wasn't available ..

im in no hurry haha, these are simple questions mate
To clarify, the wrong track was accidentally loaded but it's fine now.
Reference URL's