[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Man destroys Nissan showroom 7-Apr-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL! Although that women knocking on his back window at 2:15... "Excuse me, please dont do that.." Lmao
Must be the mafia. Everything in Russia is the mafia.
Maybe the service was bad?
Craazy =/ knocking on the window, I guess that could help.
This crazy man could not win online in some random game, so he decided to try it at a dealer.
bet he saw an offer just after he bought his car O.o
Too much vodka...
I can only imagine it from what you guys are writing, my network has this site blocked, among with a few others.
He don't like Nissan's because they are good!
(2012-04-10 18:20)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]I can only imagine it from what you guys are writing, my network has this site blocked, among with a few others.

Its a guy in a Suzuki SUV, driving through a window into a Nissan Dealer and ramming into everything.
Now that the blocker is fixed, I saw the video and had to come up with a "in Soviet Russia" joke...

"In Soviet Russia, Car steers you (into rival car manufacturer dealerships)!"
He became mad because his 1-st car was in service. But serviceman's were working slow or smth like that, and then this man decided to make a payback. It's Russia, nvm.....
Quote:According to Moscow car dealers Pelican Cars, the father of two had a scheduled appointment and was told to wait a moment while his Nissan Navara was collected.

But after 20 minutes during which he sat at reception and calmly smoking a cigarette, the obstetrician returned to the Suzuki and began ramming the salon window.
(2012-05-31 12:27)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:According to Moscow car dealers Pelican Cars, the father of two had a scheduled appointment and was told to wait a moment while his Nissan Navara was collected.

But after 20 minutes during which he sat at reception and calmly smoking a cigarette, the obstetrician returned to the Suzuki and began ramming the salon window.

Clearly the obvious reaction to having to wait your turn.
Reference URL's