[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New fine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have a suggestion. Almost everybody ignore Give a way sign, if we ignore that sign accidents increase. Especially on Blackwood map, So we want to reduce accidents what we can do?
simply add to fine list a new fine for sign ignorance. then we fine who ignore that.
To clarify how to use this sign please watch this video " https://youtu.be/9T-CAs2LpFA "
Thank you for your time and reading, Feel free to discuss this topic below to add nice ideas.
To me thats ignoring lines aswell, so careless driving would be appropriate. When other traffic is around, thats ignoring right of way so dangerous driving.

The finelist could be altered though in my opinion from „ignoring lines“ to „ignoring lines, signs or trafficlights“. I see people picking dangerous for ignoring trafficlights often even when no other traffic around while for my understanding careless would be more appropriate.

Imho not needed, if anything, it‘d be much easier/faster to edit the finelist.
Ye it can be sorted as careless driving, Good idea though, +1 to that
(2017-11-24 13:03)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]To me thats ignoring lines aswell, so careless driving would be appropriate. When other traffic is around, thats ignoring right of way so dangerous driving.

The finelist could be altered though in my opinion from „ignoring lines“ to „ignoring lines, signs or trafficlights“. I see people picking dangerous for ignoring trafficlights often even when no other traffic around while for my understanding careless would be more appropriate.

Imho not needed, if anything, it‘d be much easier/faster to edit the finelist.
Agree with you but i noticed many ppl ignoring give way sign then causing an accident or ruin chases becuase can't stop for a few seconds i hope edit fine list for cops stopping who's ignoring that sign.
Maybe I don´t understand, but isn´t that useless? Is there not still a fine for "Failure to move for emergency vehicles (75€ / 125€ / 200€)"

For me a police car is a emergency vehicle and if a driver dont move for it or ignore the "move" bind I fine him for that.
I honestly don't quite understand, even after reading twice.

Basically:
- if someone doesn't give way and causes an accident -> Fined for causing an accident
- if someone doesn't give way and causes heavy braking/avoiding -> Fined for dangerous driving

Hmm, why do we need another one?
well after reading brixton said why dont we let those who ignored siren (1st time) go and come back later on and fine them? if possible place it this way
you running code 3 - dino block cop way - cop alex place a warning on car vin - cop milo come by and stop dino for speeding - ingored siren (place by alex) warning found in car vin - fine dino for not moving for cop alex example

how bout that and if possible let we should do a vote on anpr system in tc
I hardly understand any word here, but the topic says "new fine" and all you can do wrong at a junction (with or without traffic lights) already has a fine. So what you need another fine for?
Closed upon request
Reference URL's