[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Ganov14

● Time & Date of Incident: 25.11.2017

● Replay / Screenshot Link:n/a
● Replay Timestamps:n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
- There was a police chase on the authban in which [TC]›Adrian‹[VCU] was involved. I was with 160-170kmh on authban and they cutted my road next to fuel station. Sir [TC]›Adrian‹[VCU] accused that is ram. My guilt was that I told him 2 times Id*ot.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
debelak

Administrator Message by: Adrian

1.3. Use proper language at all times. Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated.
1.4. Use English language only.
3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
You were following my chase for quite long distance, so I'm sure you were aware of it. When I PITed my suspect we slowed down.
  • How can you explain fact that you, seeing us slowing down, decided to accelerate even more?
  • Why didn't you apologize to my suspect after ramming him full speed?
  • What was the point of calling me an idiot after coming back from kick?
  • What did you want to achieve by insulting me once again on Discord, after I banned you?
How can you explain fact that you, seeing us slowing down, decided to accelerate even more?
- I didnt see you first of all. I was on my phone on messanger.

Why didn't you apologize to my suspect after ramming him full speed?
- First it wasn't ramming, second I think I apologize him by click F1.

What was the point of calling me an idiot after coming back from kick?
- If you've been drive a full day for a bonus and someone's kicking you for one crash what do you tell him, thanks kick me again? Please.

What did you want to achieve by insulting me once again on Discord, after I banned you?
- Do not take everything so inward, I told you if you're making a bonus all day and somebody decided to kick you, what will be your reaction?

Smile
(2017-11-26 18:38)IliyanGanov Wrote: [ -> ]How can you explain fact that you, seeing us slowing down, decided to accelerate even more?
- I didnt see you first of all. I was on my phone on messanger.
No, it did look like you were abosutely aware of what was going in in front of you.

(2017-11-26 18:38)IliyanGanov Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't you apologize to my suspect after ramming him full speed?
- First it wasn't ramming, second I think I apologize him by click F1.
This answer only shows you need to refresh your memory about rules.

(2017-11-26 18:38)IliyanGanov Wrote: [ -> ]What was the point of calling me an idiot after coming back from kick?
- If you've been drive a full day for a bonus and someone's kicking you for one crash what do you tell him, thanks kick me again? Please.

What did you want to achieve by insulting me once again on Discord, after I banned you?
- Do not take everything so inward, I told you if you're making a bonus all day and somebody decided to kick you, what will be your reaction?
You can be thankful only to yourself for that kick. If you can't control your emotions then this break should benefit you more than an unban.

I deny this unban request for the following reasons:
  • Your initial post lacks an effort and informations. It also provides some false informations.
  • You were trying to get away by making lies instead of accepting your fault and apologizing for it.
  • You are all the time trying to blame everything else instead of acknowledging and accepting your own fault.
  • You can't control your emotions and you are insulting/swearing quite often. That's unacceptable.
  • You never promised that you won't repeat it.
  • It's perfect time for you to read through server rules so you won't get into trouble again upon your return. You can find them >here<.

Thanks.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's