[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was warned for braking hard in a chase on autobahn.

I said
(meanwhile being chase in the zone). Completely forgot about the swear words. I previously have never sweared in the server or have been rude.

Ash immediately asks about the permaban and then banned me.

I got warned for the braking and didn't do it afterwords, about 20 seconds after the warning.

But I want to ask the community, I am braking on the autobahn real fast to catch speed from the officers behind me is invoking a crash?

Isnt pitting on the autobahn a worse thing to do?

Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.
You was constantly brake checking and that in my eyes is provoking an accident. I didnt ban you for that, i simply warned you about it due to it was quiet on the server. If the server was full and the Autobahn had been busy, you would have realised the impact you would have been making. Not only would you have been provoking accidents, you would have also broke the rule where you should avoid stopping on the Autobahn where possible.

I banned you for the insulting language. I mentioned your perma ban because i would have thought after having an unban, you might have atleast made an effort to behave.

Ban is until 11pm tonight.

Ash
(2012-04-10 10:11)pimpnasty Wrote: [ -> ]But I want to ask the community, I am braking on the autobahn real fast to catch speed from the officers behind me is invoking a crash?

You can ask, but people will be breaking the rules to reply in this forum Wink.
Hey Ash,

I hope you did not take that as an insult, it was not like f- you or anything.

It was more of an object oriented lash out. kind of like f- fast cars

I need to read the rule list carefully next time. Some of these I do not think are on the list. I will get used to it someday.

Thanks for the break.

Pimp
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's