[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Ban Appeal (Unban Request Granted by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: ScoEzza

● Time & Date of Incident 28/11/2017

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2483745865
● Replay Timestamps:10020.89 - end

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Okay, i feel this is false, as some people decided to park in middle of road, and another do a overtake in the same lane as me resulting in him spinning out. Il admit i sped a bit but its my first time doing it as cop and it wont happen again
This is actually a precedent to us as we never planned to look into community bans.
However, as the necessary information was available, we took a look into it.

@ScoEzza:
The entire issue could have easily avoided if you had chosen to sort it by chatting on the server. Both incidents leading to the red card were minor, and by demonstrating good will, both reports would not have happened. But instead you simply drove off. As the name says, Community Bans are issued by the community instead of an admin and the community can sometimes be the harshest of all judges, so keep that in mind in future.

@drwankel:
You will receive a warning for issuing a false report. Not for the actual ramming part, but for the "insulting" and "ignoring caution" part. Both reasons were clearly wrongly selected in the report. Further mis-uses of the report feature will result in a ban.

To conclude this:
- I will void the report as it was at least partially wrong
- The red card and the ban will be lifted
- drwankel will receive a warning for the reasons described above.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's