[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Massive Report (another one) (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:mrfernandogamer

Their LFS username(s):spankyjack3, artenese91, KiLLeRman121, Lidek, Lada 320i limo, storm11, Zefster, iJakei, JNTuga, excatr, Spawa and n00b_racer
Their in-game nickname(s):BaconPancakes/, Cla~, ///B, LIDEK, ///M BMW CZ, suki, Zefster, Jake, JNT uc, FurkanTR, |Spawa, IRDSR Ross,

Main reason(s): ignoring sirens/hazards

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ahc34463n8...dfskfs.mpr
Replay timestamps:1:04:58.24 - BaconPancakes/ - ignoring sirens, causing an accident
1:21:17.05 - Cla~ - overtaking sirens
1:19:59.69 - ///B - ignoring hazard signs plus roadblock, causing an accident
1:21:29.85 - LIDEK - ignoring caution sign, causing an accident
1:46:55.63 - ///M BMW CZ - failure to move for sirens, ignoring sirens and overtaking sirens
1:47:45.21- suki and Zefster - ignoring and overtaking sirens
1:47:56.81- Jake - ignoring sirens
1:48:33.85 - JNT uc, FurkanTR and Spawa - overtaking sirens (spawa did it causing an accident)
1:49:41.84 - RDSR Ross and Cla~ - overtaking sirens and ignoring sirens (Cla~ did it causing an accident)
1:56.42.43 - BaconPancakes/ - ignoring sirens, causing an accident and fail to apologize

Description of incident (inc date & time):30/11/2017
I honestly don’t see an issue with the time stamp that the reporter states. The chase was well away from the road and almost at a standstill, I assumed it was about to end due how slow everyone was moving. Angel was even reversing back on the Autobahn (albeit it away from the racing line) which made me think he thought it was about to end too.

I apologise if this is still deemed as 'overtaking under sirens', I find it rather frustrating that the reporter didn’t speak to me in game, I’d have certainly apologised for any wrongdoing.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2017-12-01 22:31)Rossi Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don’t see an issue with the time stamp that the reporter states. The chase was well away from the road and almost at a standstill, I assumed it was about to end due how slow everyone was moving. Angel was even reversing back on the Autobahn (albeit it away from the racing line) which made me think he thought it was about to end too.

I apologise if this is still deemed as 'overtaking under sirens', I find it rather frustrating that the reporter didn’t speak to me in game, I’d have certainly apologised for any wrongdoing.
i understand that i didn't talk with you wasn't a good decision but you need to understand that i was on a chase and it wasn't only you who was overtaking the sirens, it was more than 5 players, i only saw you doing it while watching the whole replay again
Zika, could you please take more time to talk to some of the players before reporting them? Lots of these minor ones could be resolved by talking to them.

(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:04:58.24 - BaconPancakes/ - ignoring sirens, causing an accident

Yeah, he ignored sirens but you were the one who caused the accident. Let me remind you Zika, that ramming is strictly forbidden even in chase mode. Sirens does not give you god mode and you should respect that. Not once did you try to brake to avoid that player.

(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:21:17.05 - Cla~ - overtaking sirens

Either wrong person or wrong timestamp.

(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:19:59.69 - ///B - ignoring hazard signs plus roadblock, causing an accident

Yeah, he just didn't bother slowing down. He also didn't respond after the crash either.

(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:21:29.85 - LIDEK - ignoring caution sign, causing an accident

Although he caused a crash, he did make an attempt to slow down, albeit at the last second. He also apologised for this, however he did have time to slow down. I would put this down to just a late reaction rather than negligent driving or anything like that.

(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:46:55.63 - ///M BMW CZ - failure to move for sirens, ignoring sirens and overtaking sirens

Didn't slow down and overtook afterwards, causing a near miss.

(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:47:45.21- suki and Zefster - ignoring and overtaking sirens

Both of them heading towards the chase far too quickly. Suki disrupted the chase by hitting one of the cops.

(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:47:56.81- Jake - ignoring sirens

Yep, full throttle.
(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:48:33.85 - JNT uc, FurkanTR and Spawa - overtaking sirens (spawa did it causing an accident)

JNT uc & Spawa respected sirens to a certain degree. Taking into consideration that the chase was at a standstill on the autobahn and they both reduced their speed I don't see a reason why they need action taken against them. I can see they're aware of the chase ahead and they're slowing down. FurkanTR however, needs to be more careful. He was carrying too much speed. He should be slowing down for the chase, not the gap he needs to fit through.

(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:49:41.84 - RDSR Ross and Cla~ - overtaking sirens and ignoring sirens (Cla~ did it causing an accident)

Ross had no impact on the chase. The chase was set off to the side. Cla~ was tryign to accelerate past the chase as it was moving back onto the Autobahn.

(2017-12-01 19:30)MrFernandoGamer Wrote: [ -> ]1:56.42.43 - BaconPancakes/ - ignoring sirens, causing an accident and fail to apologize

Yeah, he's not fully aware of the rules.

Summary:

Action Taken:

spankyjack3 - Confirmable warning to slow down when he has "SIREN" on his screen.
KiLLeRman121 - Confirmable warning for ignoring !hazard.
Lada 320i limo - Banned for ignoring sirens by failing to slow down accordingly, then overtaking.
storm11 - Confirmable warning for failing to slow down and overtaking a chase.
zefster - Final warning for ignoring sirens
iJakei - Banned for outright ignoring sirens.
excatr - Banned for ignoring siren and overtaking the chase. Didn't plan on stopping at all.

No Action Taken:

Lidek - From what I can see in the replay after watching it several times, I'm putting this down to a genuine mistake from him. He also apologised for his actions before he left the server.
JNTuga - Responded fairly well to sirens, then just carefully move out the way.
n00b_racer - Your chase was off the the side of the autobahn and Ross passing on the autobahn didn't affect the chase in the slightest.
artenese91 - He's definetly aware of the rules, hence he jumped to spectators the moment he realised. I won't be taking action for this.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's