[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Ban Reduced by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: MrJonttu

● Time & Date of Incident 7.12.2017 evening

● Replay / Screenshot Link: dont have
● Replay Timestamps: dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I'm so sorry for that insulting. I dont know why i did it but i really regret it. I dont know how i can live with this cuz this is my only game and only server what i play. And if i dont play anything i just lie on my bed and cry. So it would be so happy to me if you can unban me. I promise that i will be more corteous the future.

MrJonttu Heart [TC] City Driving
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I am patient but why this is taking so long. I just want to know. But the head thing is that i get unbanned.
When joining our server, the splash screen explicitly says:

"No swearing/abuse/racism"

You decided to break all three by telling another user that "you are shit cop nigre".

Adding to that, you've been with us for just over two months and during that timeframe, managed to rack up an appaling amount of reports on top of multiple warnings.

Could you please explain this behaviour and also tell me why you feel the community deserves being exposed to more of you?
First i am so sorry what i did it. It was so annoying when i was suspect and stopped when there was 44 seconds but still "chase" started and i made pitstop when i stopped and couldn't try to escape so i got annoyed so then i said it and i regret it so much. I learned after this ban that i cant do things like that.
If i can get unbanned it would be so amazing and i promise that i will be more polite to everyone. And i can go ask him sorry to who i said it.
Can i get one more try. I promise that i can be very nice to everyone. Lfs is only nice thing in my life at the moment and tc is only server where is nice and happy to play. So unban would be best thing in my bad life.
Btw sorry for bad english. I used google translator to translate some words.
I'll reduce your ban to 90 days and deduct the 5 you've served. Please note that racism is looked very harshly upon here and any repeat offence will most likely result in a severe ban.

By the time your ban expires, it is expected that you have familiarized yourself with the rules and won't break them in the future.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's