[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team "Ricers"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Getting ready for this year's gumball W00t

[Image: yT3VXjO.jpg]
Thank you for the fun the team had, while the event lasted. W00t

2019-08-02
[Image: btyQhxy.png]

2019-08-30
[Image: fbaMvQK.png]

See you on the streets!
Team [R]
Best of luck !
Nice angles but damn turn that contrast up
(2019-08-31 01:01)FakeMilo Wrote: [ -> ]Best of luck !

(2019-08-31 08:36)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Nice angles but damn turn that contrast up

Thank you W00t
I'm happy to announce, that we have two new recruits for a week, []Psykoze and []Glenn !

The team wishes them good luck, we hope there will be no issues while passing the 7 days.
Hello dear TC Players. It's been 2 years. 2 years of moments nobody of us , "Ricers" will forget. Friends we made, friends we lost, opportunities, bad/ good situations, cruises, meets, and so on. I am really glad I ever came to the idea to create a team, it's been exactly 2 years ago, on the 17. November 2017. To be honest, very few people ever told me anything positive about the team, I am getting critics since 2 years, even though I can not make this any better. I just don't have the potential to do so. We didn't have the potential when there were multiple admins around. When there were multiple moderators around. Even though all of us gave their best.
Now I am here alone, getting pushed down into the earth from several sites, why this, why that, I don't understand, why do you do that, ricers are dumb, ricers are stupid, ricers, ricers, ricers. And now I am letting you know why I write this text, even though it hurts the most for ME. I didn't want it this way, but seems like people don't like us anymore at all. It has been always like that, almost nobody ever tried to improved us, they did the opposite. And for those, who actually cared, I am really thankful. The players of the team still remain the best guys I ever met online, even though some of them already left for their reasons, but I will never forget any of them. I would like to thank for everyone who was the part of this awesome community, but I don't have the power anymore. I don't have the power to pull out this team of the deep hole again. I did it enough times, and now it's the worst and I am unable to.

[s]A return of the team won't happen, and with this sentence I would like to completely disband it, since I would find it unfair to give it over to somebody, and with that step, I would hurt myself badly.

In the next days, members of the team can wear the [マ] logo in Black, with black name, wearing black skin to take part in the team's "funeral".
The discord server will remain to chat, we will not lose each other.
I am honoured that I could ever meet you all. I am sure, some will be happy now and say I am weak, but maybe one day, those people will realise they were wrong.

Also, a short random video I never made public from the time when I still had high hopes:

[Image: NYDSlxz.jpg]

See you on the streets.
Swift - ex owner of Team Ricers.[/s]
good luck!
(2019-11-17 13:02)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]good luck!
Thank you
Best of luck to you all Thumbup!. You did a lot.
(2019-11-17 17:51)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]Best of luck to you all Thumbup!. You did a lot.

In the name of the team, thank you. Smile
Good luck ! sad to see the team end as once i was part of the team Sad
#RipRacse
(2019-11-17 23:04)FakeMilo Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck ! sad to see the team end as once i was part of the team Sad

Thank you! Yes. Feels bad

(2019-11-18 13:32)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]#RipRacse

#RipKúp Mellow
Dear [TC] players, just to avoid misunderstandings, you probably know that we re-opened the team after 6 months break in May 2020, as we thought we made a mistake with throwing so much content, history and fun away. Many of our old members re-joined the team, and also we are happy to have you all new guys along us as well.

If any of you reading this would like to join, please check:
https://ricers.freeforums.net/

and create an application.
good luck Smile
good luck
Good luck guys! Thumbup
Good luck! Smile
Thank you all Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's