[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Doublehalf (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: WayBack

● Time & Date of Incident I honestly don't remember exactly, but that was about 2-3 years ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Becouse i'm not a teenager anymore, and i look into this very seriously, and i don't do silly things.

● explanation, I don't remember what exactly happened because that was about 2-3 years ago, but i will try my best, have 2 accounts there, First i got banned because i wasn't following rules, insulting people and things, second my account has been banned for i believe ban evasion, correct me if i'm wrong, i would like to go back there and play some lfs from time to time. There might be a piece of wrong information, becouse i don't remember what happened exactly.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Please list your LFS accounts.
First old one is siemks, second one is doublehalf
I actually think i remember right now, i belevie what happened is my siemks account has been banned for using ghost mod, and second for ban evade.
What about Nerka5? Be honest.
(2017-12-15 16:57)BP Wrote: [ -> ]What about Nerka5? Be honest.

I don't remember much about that account but i checked that account right before creating this thread to make sure it has nothing to do with TC servers, it's demo licensed so i don't know if i even played with that account on S2 servers. I migh be wrong, but it's demo licensed https://i.gyazo.com/b95eb3828094fa0cc8e6...fbeebe.png
If you can give me some information about that account, i migh remember something, but that was like 3 years ago if i'm not wrong.
Before I answer your question, please confirm the following.

You have the following accounts:
WayBack
Doublehalf
Nerka5
siemks

Is this correct?

Do you have any others, even if you think they are demo accounts?
(2017-12-15 17:31)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Before I answer your question, please confirm the following.

You have the following accounts:
WayBack
Doublehalf
Nerka5
siemks

Is this correct?

Do you have any others, even if you think they are demo accounts?

This is almost correct.
Every one of these accounts are mine besides WayBack, wayback is my friends, and that was a gift for him, i remember i was on teamspeak year or 2 ago, and me and my friend asked you to unban wayban becouse i was logged into that account, and i gave it to my friend as a gift, and he is living in other country, and when he logged in it detected other country, and you unbanned it for him.

i'm positive i don't have any accounts besides DoubleHalf,Nerka5,siemks
Right, then I'm having difficulty understanding why you put the username "WayBack" in the original post. The one account which is apparently not yours.
Woops my bad, i bet you will get it, as you can see i have many accounts, and first i had no idea which i gifted to my friend, i accidentally logged into wayback, i guess not accidentally because at that time i had no idea it's not mine and i instantly asked my friend, '' it's not yours right?'' he said it is and i figured out which one is mine.

But yes, the your LFS username, is not supposed to be WayBack, it's supposed to be doublehalf
siemks
Banned in May 2014 for using hacks. Abusive to admin/s when appeal was denied. This account has a poor admin record in general.

Nerka5
Banned on Christmas day in 2014 for bragging about DDoSing LFS servers. Also said "my last account got banned and deleted from lfs.net dabatase".

Doublehalf
This account also has a poor admin record in general, but was permanently banned due to banned user link/s.
I don't know what to say, i'm speechless
I hope you understand why you're not going to be unbanned.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's