[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Idea for server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What you people think?
Make server more realistic. I mean make works,schools,lost money for driving( now working syst). Works is like delivery jobs but, you can deliver that what you have learn. Start for post deliver and finnish gold or fuel deliver(someting like that). Schools you can learn deliveri systems and need to bay for that. Car repair is more realistik. if you crash and its your fault you need to pay the money to repair car. and repair time is not minutes but goes more relistic and payfull. if you brake tyre you can choos what tyre to but in car(cheep,normal, good or super). Fule system more relistic. In jobs you have paydays every wheek or something like that.

Sorry for me english , thats bad and i know it.
It's a cops n robbers server, these things simply don't go well in a game like this.
Tc has more then 1 server. why not 1 make realistik. for testing how much peapole like this thing.i think it wort to try
This has been suggested about a million times in the past decade.
Theme of TC is Cops n' Robbers, as it's been from the start as highlighted above.

It was never the intention to be a full on driving simulator or life simulator. Perhaps if a big restructuring occurs but otherwise your suggestion has a likelihood of 0.001% of it happening.
Man, this has been suggested 10 millions times before, and in all of these threads the answer is the same: TC is a driving/cops 'n' robbers server, and this schematic has worked since it was up in 2006.

Jobs will never be added nor any type of "job" than med/res/tow and cops. Its really easy to make money here. If you drive a 50% restricted car like UF1, XFG or XRG you can make like 5,000€ in 1 hour (or even more) only by driving. In only half a year I made 200,000€ by only driving a 50% restricted UF1.

And some of the things you suggest are impossible to make via InSim nor LFS itself.

If you want jobs you got a few other cruise servers out there.
TC won't have jobs ever, its been like that since it exists and it works, so why change it?
-1 from me. That idea makes it sound a lot more like [LCS] or [RC]. [TC] is a unique server in its own way, let it stay like that.
I'm not against the idea of another way to earn income, or just some kind of goal in general as for me (in my OPINION, NOTHING MORE THAN OPINION, JUST MY SPECIFIC AND UNIQUE OPINION) the endless loop driving gets far too repetitive after a while, as do the LFS maps getting stale as well.

I know copping exists, but what if you don't fancy throwing yourself in a sportscar in the name of the law down a road at 150kph? Its back to the repetitive grind onwards to raise an arbitrary number.

I'd personally like to see how it'd be implemented if it was to come about, less as a moneymaking tool more as a variation increaser, as most people find their loop they enjoy and stick with it. (This is now a personal opinion & experience bit) like when I play on TC, I try to find new things but I end up switching off on a set route I've driven hundreds of times.

I'm not against this, I'd like to see some form of system (even if it doesn't make money) to break the cycle of the loopdriving and endless grind for a while.

P.S: These were my OPINIONS.
I agree with Huski slightly. Maybe jobs, but maybe stick to the theme of the TC C&R server? Perhaps a "moonshine runner" job where you send deliveries to locations? And you earn a more than tow, but if you get chased while on a delivery and get busted the fine is higher and cops earn more?

Just a new thing to add to the mix. Not like mail delivery or [LCS] jobs, but something to fit along with the cop & robber theme.
I also have to agree that sometimes, I end up bored by the constant loopdriving (due to some LFS limitations -no mod support etc-). That's why I quit the game and search another game to play on.

Money isn't a big problem as stated above; we can easily make money while simply driving. Then, we could focus on something which could bring some kind of variety on the server.

I do not want TC to become a BRCruise or LCS cruise or whatever server though, Cops & Robbers is fine. I would only like a little bit more variety on the server, in any way, while keeping the main concept of TC. Smile
Moonshine jobs? Greater payout for each completed delivery. With added rewards for cops who chase them, and greater losses for suspect. Hmm...

(2017-12-20 14:03)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]I also have to agree that sometimes, I end up bored by the constant loopdriving (due to some LFS limitations -no mod support etc-). That's why I quit the game and search another game to play on.

Money isn't a big problem as stated above; we can easily make money while simply driving. HTen, we could focus on something which could bring some kind of variety on the server.

I do not want TC to become a BRCruise or LCS cruise or whatever server though, Cops & Robbers is fine. I would only like a little bit more variety on the server, in any way, while keeping the main concept of TC. Smile
Maybe if moonshine jobs became a thing it'd only be able to do be done with x amount of cops online with STRICT rulings in place and a substantial investment from the player themselves?

This isn't the Sims.
(2017-12-24 12:59)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]-1

This isn't the Sims.

no?

as many objects as in the layout I thought that Smile
After reading it a -1 from me as well as whoever said just now tc is just diffence from lcs,br or other yes i agree it will be awesome and make it more fun on the server . But there is always a sorry bind and after that we all forget about the crash
And other players (eg.glow Angel ) will have a higher advantage then to rest

Regards -milo
Reference URL's