[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Banned 31Days for no actual Reason (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was banned for 31Days and the Admin "Boypower" says that i Ignored sirens, affected the chase and was poor attitude towards rules???

I didnt ignored the Chase and didnt really affected the chase...

Maybe i was poor Towards the rules you wanted to tell to me, but i said sorry to the guy i accidently crached while he was in a chase.

So what is the Actual reason to ban me for 31 Days???!!!
A large chase was in front of you and you ignored sirens completely. You full speed & full acceleration almost missed a chase, and smashed into an object (possibly in an attempt to help your friend, but it was never going to end well), rebounded into the suspect of the chase and hit him quite hard. There was NO attempt to respect the chase whatsoever.

You did not make any attempt to apologise. I restricted you and then you said "salty", argued that you didn't affect anyone, then said "he was the way to be busted so ok" (which wasn't even true). At this point it is clear you have no respect for the rules and that you needed a ban instead.

Given the fact you: a. have a terrible track record, b. have an inability to follow basic rules (you even failed to use the unban request format), c. have no respect for the rules, you will not be unbanned early or at all.

Thanks
You banned me for 7Days and i understood, but for 31Days??
Maybe you should talk privatly and tell what you mean and not ban him instantly without telling it...
If you had telled me that than i would clearly understood that.
I originally banned you for 7 days but extended it (within minutes) to 31 after checking your URS.

I explained everything to you at the time, but you didn't care, as I already stated in post #2.

My messages to you:

Quote:2017-12-22 17:13:09 UTC One (Montana) Boypower [TC]›BP‹ : vinyl.™Sleeper - i think you need to be banned instead tbh
2017-12-22 17:12:39 UTC One (Montana) Boypower [TC]›BP‹ : vinyl.™Sleeper - you hit the suspect but ok
2017-12-22 17:12:13 UTC One (Montana) Boypower [TC]›BP‹ : vinyl.™Sleeper - as explained, you ignored sirens and affected the chase
2017-12-22 17:11:46 UTC One (Montana) Boypower [TC]›BP‹ : it's called punishing people who are completely oblivious to other people
2017-12-22 17:11:40 UTC One (Montana) Boypower [TC]›BP‹ : vinyl.™Sleeper - I'm not really salty if I wasn't even involved in the situation
2017-12-22 17:10:50 UTC One (Montana) Boypower [TC]›BP‹ : restricted
2017-12-22 17:10:49 UTC One (Montana) Boypower [TC]›BP‹ : vinyl.™Sleeper - for ignoring sirens completely and for affecting chase, you'll be

Moving to Unban Requests and denying.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's