[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Street Obsessions - Racing League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Street Obsessions - Racing League

[Image: ucNxRK7.png]

All races will take place on the Street Obsessions server

Sign-ups accepted through the season

Join the Street Obsessions Discord! https://discord.gg/XF4jTyx6Ra

The Street Obsessions Racing League is a for fun racing league within LFS using Faik Topo Cup mod. Races will be run on Thursdays with practice starting at 19:00 UTC

Every race is for points, the points table is shown below.

Series Standings (Link)

(No bonus points awarded for any car)

1st 64
2nd 62
3rd 60
4th 58
5th 56
6th 54
7th 52
8th 50
9th 48
10th 46
11th 44
12th 42
13th 40
14th 38
15th 36
16th 34
17th 32
18th 30
19th 28
20th 26
21st 24
22nd 22
23rd 20
24th 18
25th 16
26th 14
27th 12
28th 10
29th 8
30th 6
31st 4
32nd 2
DNF / DSQ: 0

All points can be tracked in the spreadsheet, which will be distributed after the first round of the championship.

Rules

1:Follow the rules of clean racing: https://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Rules_of_Clean_Racing
2:Be on time for qualification / races (if a driver misses qualification they’ll be placed at the back of the grid)
3:No cheats / hacks of ANY KIND.
4:Respect flags, if it’s yellow be cautious of an upcoming incident.
5:Sign-ups necessary.

Signing Up

Sign ups are required for the league table, anybody can sign up at any time over on Google Forms https://forms.gle/MPmYuWGsg7n7i2WY7 (There are no team sign-ups)
Keep Track of Sign Ups! Here!

Racing Calendar

Event Times

19:00 UTC - Practice (15m)
19:15 UTC - Qualification (15m)
19:30 UTC - Race Start (40m)

Find us on LFS Leagues Section! Right here!

NEW SEASON CALENDAR!!!!
[Image: SORLPoster.png]
Current Sign-up Rundown

Street Obsessions - TAZxx & Huski
FordRallyeSport Team - Joaofrs & Galinhofrs
PiranMOTO - Jam616
Street Obsessions1 - South
[GLOW] - Ripstie
[GAME] - MrSupergame & Rob2003
Born 2 Race - Skattle

(Total 10 drivers across 7 teams)

Unteamed:
Shamz
M@CI3K
Stoley
Rejekt

(Total 5 drivers unteamed)

Total drivers: 15

This form will be filled out with drivers car upon race 1, I'll also be attempting to create a cars standing table too, so we can see how the cars fare against eachother!
I'll be streaming my practice and the race from my cockpit in VR from 17:00.

If you can't make the race, feel free to tune in: https://twitch.tv/tc_pete
Meeting over ran at work, I'll be on just before the start.
Stream replay from round 1 (Strong language throughout)

Information on Race 1

So the first race of the season, always a hard one with 18 cars on grid for race start.

Lap 15, the midway point, as 1st place came across the line the top 3 consisted of Getrag, AA spiky & [TC-R] Adam

After 30 laps of racing it was AA™ spiky taking the first win of SORL followed by [TC-R]Adam and then Getrag.

In the points standings its [TC] Racing currently winning with their drivers getting a total of 28 points (2nd & 6th) with Air Attack following with 20 points followed by Nitor Velox, with 14 points.

Full Race Standings

1st: AA spiky
2nd: [TC-R] Adam
3rd: Getrag
4th: nv.Dennis
5th: B2R Skattle
6th: [TC-R] Pete [VR] (madman)
7th: Rejekt
8th: SO E.Ekmekcibasi
9th: [GLOW] Ripstie
10th: SO R.McKenzie
11th: M@CI3K
12th: 9397
13th: Jam616
14th: SO Rzonda
DNF: SO L.Glynn
DNF: AA Mikke
DNF: MRSUPER[GAME]
DNF: IN[GAME] (more in warnings)

Warnings:

IN[GAME]

L9: Sideswiped Jam616 - Warned for light contact resulting in crash.

MRSUPER[GAME]

Heavy warning for BLUE FLAGS, ranging from Lap 10 - Lap 13. Was warned ingame by an admin.

Reminder / Warning - Contact resulting in a crash.

Restrictions.

From now we will be looking at insim alternatives that can offer in-game restriction setting. Also a tracker.

If anyone has restriction suggestions etc reply using them. Thanks!

Join us in 2 weeks where we take to Kyoto National for 15 laps! You can sign up here !>>>>CLICK ME<<<<!
[Image: unknown.png]

Firstly apologies for Airio auto restarting! I forgot that happened. From now on race will seem to start 30s after qualy oxo.

16 drivers attended out of which 15 finished!

Raw race results:
AAtm| Mikke
Getrag
Justas.S
AAtm|Spiky
SO E.Ekmekcibasi
[GLOW] RipstiE
SO S.Astley
SO A.Kairis
SO R.McKenzie
[TC-R] Pete [VR]
Rejekt
SO M.Burnsley
M@CI3K
|RedBot

Point table team position changes

[TC-R] moved to 2nd from 1st (29 pnts)
Air Attack moved to 1st from 2nd (54 pnts)
Street Obsessions1 moved to 3rd (22 pnts)

Read the full points table at http://bit.ly/2CdG5X0

Thanks for attending! Next race is Westhill National for 20 laps on the 14th of Febuary 2018!

Recap video made by Lucaf (9397)
[Image: 854b872f73.png]

Street Obsessions Racing league - Round 3
Westhill National - 20 laps. February 14th 2018

Server information

RACE WILL RUN ON FEBRUARY 14TH 2018

The server we'll be using will be Street Dedicated. The qualifying (as per the usual) will start at 18:00 GMT with the qualifying finishing at 18:30 and race starting approximately five minutes later.

Race rundown.

2 races into SORL we arrive at Westhill for the first out of two times this season, to the shorter circuit of National. This track made up of 12 turns on a track that lasts for 4.4km per lap (2.7 mi) for 20 laps.

On the points table a lot of ties are currently showing, the most prevalent being the tie for 1st place between Getrag and Spiiky both on 34 points. Further down the table there's a tie for 3rd between South and Adam both are on 18 points a little more down there's the tie for 5th between Ripstie and Dennis both being on 14 points.

In the teams currently Air Attack is leading on 54 points, followed by [TC] Racing in 2nd with 29 points and Street Obsessions 1 with 22 points.

The server will be password locked 15 minutes before racing, and every driver will be PM'ed the password a day prior to racing.

Read the full points table here: http://bit.ly/2CdG5X0
Looking forward to this!

News!
Hi everybody! I'm just popping this news in here 1w prior to Round 3 of SORL to say we've reached 32 TOTAL SIGN-UPS what this means is in 8 sign-ups time (if we reach that) I'll have to close sign-ups!

Round 3 of SORL is 1 week away, the Street Dedicated server is open with WE1 (The track we're using) as well as Airio, come hop on and practise!

One final thing is after 2 rounds I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has attended SORL already this year, lets hope for higher driver count for future races!

Addition: If you use a specific skin for SORL and want the ful res to be featured within our highlights video send me a forum PM with said skin in full resolution! This will be passed to the video creator(s)

-Huski
@Huski

If I'm not mistaken, it's better to cap signups at 38. Not just for admin and marshal slot, but also to prevent overflow..

Unless you're sure all 40 won't turn up Tongue
(2018-02-07 16:44)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]@Huski

If I'm not mistaken, it's better to cap signups at 38. Not just for admin and marshal slot, but also to prevent overflow..

Unless you're sure all 40 won't turn up Tongue

Pmuch
wahttt huski
(2018-02-08 01:48)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]wahttt huski

Our top turnout this season was R1 with 18 drivers. So if its on track as this we should be fine!
If I'm not wrong Huski participates himself anyway, so there's already administration present. The events are always checked from a replay by several members anyway, so should the server be crowded, it shouldn't become too big of a problem anyway. But I would doubt all sign-ups show afterall anyway, there's always someone who has something and is unable to attend.
you can take me off the sign up list if that helps

SO-RL: Round 3

Hi Racers, we're less than 2 days away from Round 3 of the Street Obsessions Racing League.

Race will be held on the Street Dedicated Server with Airio and our resident restriction enforcer!

Good luck to all, we wish to see you there!

Happy Racing,

Street Obsessions
SORL ROUND 3 - RESULTS

Firslty, apologies for the delayed post. This is simply due to lack of personnel to review the race and actions, and to write up and post the results.

Round 3 took us to Weshill in our definite most interesting race so far this season, firstly there were the crashes between ALM Joan & S.Astley in L1 (then the other one later on) as well as LucianLS' crash within L1 as well, this race also hosted a few very good looking battles, my favourite was in fact the battle near the back between Rzonda, Redbot_ & LucianLS.

In terms of drivers we had 13 drivers finish!

In another note SORL has ONE sign-up spot remaining. I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who signed up to race, I'm hoping we'll see a whole list one raceday.

[Image: unknown.png]

(above - results)

The points table has left much the same way as after round 2:

In 1st is Getrag with 52 points, 2nd being Spiiiky with 50 points and Mikke with 40 points.
In the teams Street Obsessions 1 (30 points) has moved past [TC-R] (29 points)

Warnings / Reminders

S.Astley has been spoken to about his crashes with ALM Joan.

No action to be taken against Ikomap or LucianLS for their crash on L1

Round 4 announcement!

Round 4 of SORL will be taking us to Aston Historic for the 2nd longest race of the season (I think) with Aston Historic lasting 8.1KM per lap for 15 laps. This is a race that will test drivers fully as it is a race that will last for 121.5km. This race will take place on the 28th of Febuary 2018 with Qualifying starting at 18:00 GMT!
BIG NEWS

Hello! Just posting a quick update, to say we've hit 38 SIGN UPS!!! what this means is that sign-ups are now CLOSED.

Again a massive thanks to everybody who has signed up, and a bigger thanks to everybody that has raced previously!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's