[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Reporting - pimpnasty (Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:[DIH]Grilla

● Their LFS Username(s):pimpnasty
● Their LFS GameName(s):[COP]pimpnasty

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
Video: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/bed9c39c98/
Picture: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6b2fcdc77f/

● Replay Timestamps:10:25.00 (Look at the pic for a more acrate time)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): eayler today like 10-20 mins ago
Hey Scott,

Well at first I was trying to get ahead to make a barrier, after I found out you could do that.

Then I realized you were following too so I slowed down and when passed my radar said you were going over 160 so I tried to type !chase but every time I would let go of the throttle I wouldn't be in so I was trying to catch up.

I just gave up.

I wasn't even trying to interfere besides making a barrier when I asked what it is, When I pulled out being right there was just luck. I was going to make the barrier at the tight entrance on north ab.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2012-04-11 21:20)Biggi Wrote: [ -> ]● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): eayler today like 10-20 mins ago

Hello, thanks for your report. Please can you actually give me a description of the incident which happened, as i dont really know what im looking for. From the replay, everything looks fine, but how am i supposed to know what 'pimpnasty' has actually done wrong? - Thanks

(2012-04-12 08:25)pimpnasty Wrote: [ -> ]Then I realized you were following too so I slowed down and when passed my radar said you were going over 160 so I tried to type !chase but every time I would let go of the throttle I wouldn't be in so I was trying to catch up.

I just gave up.

Chatlogs show:

2012-04-11 20:47:56 UTC Kyoto *HOST* [COP] Pimpnasty chasing: [IR] Scott
2012-04-11 20:47:56 UTC Kyoto pimpnasty [COP] Pimpnasty : !chase

So you did actually start a chase with him, did you not realise?

You initiated chase with him, literally after the roundabout where you two both met.
(2012-04-12 12:23)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2012-04-11 21:20)Biggi Wrote: [ -> ]● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): eayler today like 10-20 mins ago

Hello, thanks for your report. Please can you actually give me a description of the incident which happened, as i dont really know what im looking for. From the replay, everything looks fine, but how am i supposed to know what 'pimpnasty' has actually done wrong? - Thanks

(2012-04-12 08:25)pimpnasty Wrote: [ -> ]Then I realized you were following too so I slowed down and when passed my radar said you were going over 160 so I tried to type !chase but every time I would let go of the throttle I wouldn't be in so I was trying to catch up.

I just gave up.

Chatlogs show:

2012-04-11 20:47:56 UTC Kyoto *HOST* [COP] Pimpnasty chasing: [IR] Scott
2012-04-11 20:47:56 UTC Kyoto pimpnasty [COP] Pimpnasty : !chase

So you did actually start a chase with him, did you not realise?

You initiated chase with him, literally after the roundabout where you two both met.

I think I was trying for a !join not a chase.

Yeah it was my bad still figuring out this commands.

But after he passed me when I lost the others I tried to do a !chase which would make sense why it wouldn't say at the top right his speed.
The fact that hes a cop and was speeding - Then after he spots me matching his speed to see if he was speeding he slows down (Or he saw the chase and slow down)
Like I said I realize cops need to follow strict road rules, and I seriously thought it would okay to try and speed up for the chase and barricade.

But if you want to get to facts, We were in a chase which would mean the fact is we were in a chase so it was ok.
You are only allowed four cops in a chase no one else is allowed to get involved other then them four, So one you was interfering in a chase, Two you was speeding while not in a chase.
Im so confused with this report?

All the time from the timestamp in the replay, according to the chatlogs a chase is taking place involving you too?

I dont understand where the 'speeding as a cop' and 'interfering with a chase' is coming from?
Right, pimp, when you was trying to catchup with the chase to help with a roadblock and everything, had they actually requested backup or not?
(2012-04-12 15:30)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Im so confused with this report?

All the time from the timestamp in the replay, according to the chatlogs a chase is taking place involving you too?

I dont understand where the 'speeding as a cop' and 'interfering with a chase' is coming from?
Right, pimp, when you was trying to catchup with the chase to help with a roadblock and everything, had they actually requested backup or not?

Yeah they were requesting backup left and right, that was a long chase. I was trying to get a roadblock at the north ab where you turn into from highway.

But like I said above.
Biggi, would you care to reply please?
What with like he said he was interifring with a chase (which you said was fine) even though he wasn't in it.. Then he speeds ( Still not in a chase) and then chases me for speeding when I was doing the same speed as him
Did you not read what i posted?

Ash Wrote:Im so confused with this report?

I need this information please... If possible, timestamps from the replay so i can relate to what you are talking about.

Thanks
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60251626/lfs_00000009.bmp
Screen shot just as he slow down so just before then on the reply.
Reply: http://www.4shared.com/file/By4Egown/Scotts_Report.html
Anyways from whati've seen he's learnt from without a punishment so it's up to you to decided with to continue this report or not Smile.
Right, from what i make of this confusing report, im not going to issue a cop restriction, however i am asking that you do book training as soon as you read this please.

Hope this is suitable for the report.

Cheers

Ash

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's